We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

39 minutes ago, Chudy1111 said:

Hi guys.
I have some interesting issue. 
I installed the game from CD, with original CDKey, MegaPack and 1.66A Patch. 
Then, mod with Platinum 1.12 Patch, HD pack from platinum mod.
Started the game with new profile, ale game loops on loading screen. 
Today, reinstall everything, start game, leave loading screen for 8h and nothing happends. 
Can someone help my fix this? 

Did you install Platinum? 'cuz the 1.12 patch is only a patch to the 1.0 version. If you don't install the 1.0 version first, then you don't get every files

7 minutes ago, RsZ28 said:

Did you install Platinum? 'cuz the 1.12 patch is only a patch to the 1.0 version. If you don't install the 1.0 version first, then you don't get every files

To be more specific. 

I was download this pack. 
EDIT:
And Yest, first installed mod, then patch 

Edited by Chudy1111

19 hours ago, SteveX said:

I had some issues with TDU Platinum these days, yesterday I found out how to make an online account on TDU Platinum, because I found out that you need GameSpy account which nobody can make because they were shut down. I made an online game account but I could not connect to the servers. Today I started the game, and game managed to connect to server, there are players on the map, but however when I fast travel to any player there is a car that's not moving, and when I enter the map, and get back to game again the player's car is not there and when i get back to map again player is somewhere else, they are teleporting. I searched this entire site's comments and found no solutions besides one guide that says that I should open some ports on router and firewall which I don't know how to, I tried and it didn't work. I tried to open ports on router and disabling entire firewall and it solved nothing, it only got worse. Now there are no players in the game, but there are player icons on the map. Someone need to make exact tutorial on how to do this or to make some kind of patch for that. I don't know what else to do, I'm frustrated. Sorry for bad English and typing mistakes if there are any.

Really people, everyone is going to pretend that this comment doesn't exist?

There are more people that want to enjoy the multiplayer, and they can't  because of this problem, I even tried to find a third party software solution but nothing seems to work. Is there anything or I just can't play this game online, please answer. 😞

The community server is online, I just saw many many people on the map.
The official Atari servers are down for years now, that's right.

You don't need any GameSpy account to go online.
Somewhere here is written how to do, search for GameSpy. I bet you will find the solution.

Without opened ports your online experience is crap. I opened in my Fritzbox 7490 the TCP and UDP ports 1900, 8889, 9889.

Edited by MagicV8

18 minutes ago, SLR_722_EDITION said:

Guys do you know why my game crash ? I was driving then my game froze and it got me back on the windows destkop
If I say right there was a similar problem some years ago and some guys fixed it but I don't remember how ...

Some Miha2795 mods are responsible for that frame dropping to freeze.
In the folder > TDU Platinum Update Patch v1.12\Extra\4gb Executables you will find a txt file and some exe, just replace the ones in your game dir.
That should help. Make backup before!

1 hour ago, MagicV8 said:

The community server is online, I just saw many many people on the map.
The official Atari servers are down for years now, that's right.

You don't need any GameSpy account to go online.
Somewhere here is written how to do, search for GameSpy. I bet you will find the solution.

Without opened ports your online experience is crap. I opened in my Fritzbox 7490 the TCP and UDP ports 1900, 8889, 9889.

I opened my port with TCP/UDP start match protocol and end match protocol both 8889 NAT type incoming, but im still stuck at the server connecting loading. The uPnp notes says failed to open port 8889 you must open port 8889 manually. Is this mean that i should try other port number?? Any idea?? 

6 hours ago, MagicV8 said:

Some Miha2795 mods are responsible for that frame dropping to freeze.
In the folder > TDU Platinum Update Patch v1.12\Extra\4gb Executables you will find a txt file and some exe, just replace the ones in your game dir.
That should help. Make backup before!

Seems to work thank you 🙂

But holy shit what modders did to the classes ? I've just bought a class E car for a class E race and I can see cars that can go over 185mph (class D cars) in a E race class... that's weird, even with a modded car it can't match ! I've tried so many times and i've given up lol

Edited by SLR_722_EDITION

Hello

I have one question: I want to put some cars replacing the 10 Cars that are customizable. So, I want to put Gumpert Apollo and Ultima GTR but in the Database isn't any entry of Apollo model and Ultima brand.

How can i modify the DB to put the Ultima brand and the Apollo model ?  

I notice in the Ford Dealer some of the cars from the base game aren't there after installing this mod, how do I get them now? Like the Ford mustang GT-R concept. How do I get those now? Like am I missing something to access more cars in the dealerships

13 minutes ago, Reece said:

I notice in the Ford Dealer some of the cars from the base game aren't there after installing this mod, how do I get them now? Like the Ford mustang GT-R concept. How do I get those now? Like am I missing something to access more cars in the dealerships

The Mustang GTR is now a tunning pack for Mustang Coupe or Convertible, i don't remember preciselly, but is one of them

1 hour ago, Reece said:

Thanks! Is there where most the cars are, within tuning packs? Because for 880+ cars I don't see many in dealers. Thanks for info! 

A lot of them, for example, Bugatti Veyron Super Sport, Chiron Sport, SLR McLaren 722, All McLaren F1 (GT,GTR,LM), Ferrari FXX, Zonda R, Viper ACR, A lot of AMG Black Series....

you should buy a car and take it to its tunning shop and try, practically all japanese cars have a modification, Supra's, Subaru's, Celica's, Skyline's

Hello so recently I just downloaded TDU Platinum and I’ve been trying to get this game to work but it keep getting stuck at the loading screen when I start a new game. Has anyone figured out a solution to this? I’m currently running the digital version of the game that I torrented off the google drive page Thunder provided. I have compatibility troubleshoot turned off and all of that. My next option would be to either reinstall the game or try to snatch an original copy of the game which are extremely rare.

• Milli changed the title to [RELEASED] Test Drive Unlimited Platinum - v1.21