We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

StarGT : 2018 Mercedes-Benz AMG GT R v.1.12

StarGT

The interior seems more grey than it should be imo and the chrome round the air vents is black but maybe it was asked to be done like that?

Another little thing is you should use the textures that forza does, example below.

Grey interior - ithink not need to change it

Can u send me chrome options and mers emblem ?

Here you go. Merc_Logo.zip

Also another tip is that when you convert your dds to 2db you need to take 2 mips maps off the value it shows.

[ATTACH=full]31133[/ATTACH]

This is how all stock tdu1/2 textures are, it stops the textures from messing up at a distance and in some cases disappearing like the stitching.

This is because the mip map go to 1*1 and 2*2 which is so small to hold any detail at all.

[ATTACH=full]31132[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]31131[/ATTACH]

This is how all stock tdu1/2 textures are, it stops the textures from messing up at a distance and in some cases disappearing like the stitching.

This is because the mip map go to 1*1 and 2*2 which is so small to hold any detail at all.

i dont why u write it, my textures always has mipmaps polycount and its me explane for u about mimaping of DDS Exterior gauges - they dont need mimapping but you always use mipmaping for it

p.s. thanks for textures but i dont want us default n shaders

i dont why u write it, my textures always has mipmaps polycount and its me explane for u about mimaping of DDS Exterior gauges - they dont need mimapping but you always use mipmaping for it

p.s. thanks for textures but i dont want us default n shaders

Yes and i told you that the stock tdu2 gauges use 1 mip map there for you have to save the texture with them.

Look i saved the stitching on the steering wheel with the correct amount of mip maps. As you can see it's actually how it's meant to be.

Also why you don't want to use those shaders?

[ATTACH=full]31136[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]31135[/ATTACH]

• 5 years later...