We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Your largest fine?

eleKtro

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i tragically lost all my money one time over, no idea wat the fine was cos it said i dont have enough, but i had just short of 20 mil

but that was going around aiming at traffic until 2 1/2 badges, then lettin em drop, then doin it again

took about 2 hours lol

I have only been pulled over once and fined (The other times didnt count because they where in a race)

The Biggest Fine i have heard.....and it was Gameconsolesmad who got it was $17,000,000 lol

i tragically lost all my money one time over, no idea wat the fine was cos it said i dont have enough, but i had just short of 20 mil

but that was going around aiming at traffic until 2 1/2 badges, then lettin em drop, then doin it again

took about 2 hours lol

I Dunno which one is crazier! That is mental..

$4.5m :D

i think you started a thread on the atari forums about that did you? it was an awsome shot but a pain in the ass to pay the fine....

but hmm...let me see, i suck at the millions and thousands thing...

but mmm, i think it was about 310,000 dollars...crashing like 50 or more signs, crashing into loads of cars...i was a beginner that time and i did it actually with a Volkswagen R32

You can acquire a hefty fine by hitting cars getting the badges up then letting them drop then repeating but that can take an age. What I did to get $4.5m was my infamous traffic light glitch, if anyone is here from atari eu boards you know what I'm on about and also of course the TDU Mix video I did also. It took me about 5mins to get that fine I was on 1 badge and there was a bunch of traffic about, I ricocheted off the light, into a truck, which then propelled me off the roof into a jeep, bounced forward into a car and got stuck in it for a split second then as the game realised what was happening it rocketed me out like a bowling ball and I strike'd with 3 other cars and then the fine showed up as $4.5m and I was like:

:omg: