We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

[PC] TDU Central Club

S71NG3R

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guys, back from playing halo with a friend and will be on tdu tonight so anyone want to join me to cruise? If not no worries.

As to your question speed, i'm not sure who will be leading tomorrow, i would probably presume it will be stinger but if he can't it will definitly be me ;)

Lol it was just me and him and some random people racing round the track in skylines =)

Just tried to jump to you but you disappeared =( I gues you've logged out?

Well I had to leave shortly after you lost connection, but it was nice doing laps with you! :)

Sorry guys again I will not be on TDU tonight. :( But I will be on for the rest of the week. :D

Glad you had some fun at the track and thanks for the pic. I will update the photo album every day so if anyone can send me your pics or links for cruises I don't go to I will add them to the album.

Sounded fun. Quite a few people there i see. LOL at carboys comment :D

Speed - Doesn't look like you have 4AA on there ;)

Er yeah I don't and it's something I've been meaning to ask...

What does anti - aliasing actually do?

Thanks.

Sounds good to me. If stinger is ok with it it should be fine. Although if he isn't going to be on we can just do it anyway i guess ;)

EDIT : Just seen that he won't be here so yes that sounds fine. So yeah we will meet at meeting place A and drive there ;)

Have fun tonight guys it sounds good and don't forget to get some good pics. ;)

I just remembered Top Gear is on tomorrow @ 8pm UK time, so I will go cruising after that. I will be @ meeting place A @ 9pm UK time.

Quick update on the new game, the details are finished and I will post them tomorrow.

I plan to do a test run Thursday night @ 8pm UK time if anyone is free to help me try it out.

I just remembered Top Gear is on tomorrow @ 8pm UK time, so I will go cruising after that. I will be @ meeting place A @ 9pm UK time.

Same for me except I'll be watching Heroes straight after til 10:30 so unless you're still cruising then, I'll have to miss tomorrow.

However there is some good news. I have nothing else on at all tomorrow so I can come on TDU at any time during the day if anyone wants to cruise then, or David, if you want to do some more filming then that would be the time.

Let me know here =) Thanks.

Can we postpone the cruise 2moz I must watch top gear!!!!!!:pcpunch: :cheers:

Lol as S71NG3R isn't gonna be at the cruise til 9, and David might not be there at all I think most of the other cruisers will be waiting for them to join anyway so you need not worry about Top Gear, as most of us will be watching it anyway =)