We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

[PC] TDU Central Club

S71NG3R

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That game sounds good. Text me to let me know how it goes because i'm guessing you'll be doing it next week and i'm away that week so.. Friends round again tonight so i couldn't help with the game you were doing :(. Did cruise with speed a little tonight and that was fun :). Just to let you know tomorrow night will be the last time i will be cruising until tuesday 7th august ;)

Thanks for all your feedback and help yesterday.

We will do the next test probably not next week but the week after.

There is a balance issue and we will try some different ways until we get the balance right. Also TDU needs smoothing out a bit more because 1 second lag means you are a good few yards behind but it's the same for everyone. So sometimes you loose sometimes you gain.

To help find the best balance the next test we will all have the same cars. Not the same class of car but the same car. We will see how this works and it will be easier to see what needs to be changed so everyone is having the most fun possible.

I think everything else works well so if we can get the balance fair it will work very well.

We will do the next test probably not next week but the week after.

Good idea as two prominent members are leaving and won't be playing for the next week or so.

Game looks good, I'm looking forward to it :)

Will there be any custom cruises this week like Mafia or Classic just so I know?

Thanks.

I will not be on TDU tonight but I will be on Saturday and Sunday.

How dose Ferrari day Saturday night sound? We can cruise around the Island and then end up at the race track and do a few laps to finish off. You can bring any class of Ferrari new or old.

I will not be on TDU tonight but I will be on Saturday and Sunday.

How dose Ferrari day Saturday night sound? We can cruise around the Island and then end up at the race track and do a few laps to finish off. You can bring any class of Ferrari new or old.

Sounds great, I'll be in my Blue Enzo, most miles out of all my cars :)

-- OLD IMAGE REMOVED (imageshack) --

Just to say the cruise tonight was great.

S71NG3R, Zurious, ledeboer, Carboy18971 and I enjoyed a long cruise in what turned out to be an all Enzo cruise around the island, ending at the track, where we lapped a few times, before going just off the track for some drag racing. Photos attached :)

P.S. I sound like a reporter Lol.

P.P.S. Bad quality photos as always, Sorry, No AA til I get more RAM.

Just to say the cruise tonight was great.

S71NG3R, Zurious, ledeboer, Carboy18971 and I enjoyed a long cruise in what turned out to be an all Enzo cruise around the island, ending at the track, where we lapped a few times, before going just off the track for some drag racing. Photos attached :)

P.S. I sound like a reporter Lol.

P.P.S. Bad quality photos as always, Sorry, No AA til I get more RAM.

See my avatar line, "Quote Master", see I even quote myself :)

Here's the video I made from the first half of that 34.3Gb of wasted space on my harddrive, Hope you like it :)