We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

[PC] TDU Central Club

S71NG3R

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anoying cruise-Never let those noobs join they were taking the p out of me when I said about they kept crashing into me! GRR valor was OK tho but in the future maybe we could lock and isolate from these noobs. Now u'm thinking Eden should have a put a kick button in. cya all next week anyway don't let noobs join!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:headbang: :cheers:

Lol yes, I agree, they kept swerving and it seemed they were crashing on purpose.

Good cruise for the time I was there, 8 people is still really lagged though unfortunately.

Normal cruise tomorrow? (Didn't realise how late it was, I mean today obviously :))

Or another themed saturday? (*hint hint*;))

I think the mini Gumball Challenge is a lot of fun and to make it better I will change the rules a bit.

First because the Enzo can't be specially painted I am taking the point for car colour away.

There will now be 3 destinations here are how the points work:

Start at a meeting place

Destination A = 1 point

Destination B = 1 point

Destination C = 3 points (this is the meeting place at the start)

Mini Gumball Challenge Champion is the person with all 5 points.

Mini Gumball Challenge event winner is the person with more points at the finish.

There is 3 points for Destination C because it's the finish of the event also with this points system there will always be a winner and not a draw.

Because of the close competition it will be very hard to keep a record of who's 2nd, 3rd, 4th etc so only point winners will get a mention in the official results. Also this means there is more of a challenge to be first.

The champion status is very hard to get because this person is best of the best. Once someone is champ they will want to keep the title for as long as possible. So if the champ can't make a event there is no guarantee their title will be taken.

The only way for the title to change hands is if someone gets all 5 points.

Before the start of the next mini Gumball challenge a full map to show A, B and C will be posted with the announcement.

The date for the next mini Gumball challenge is unknown these will happen at random dates.

Please reply with any comments or questions.

I got an idea. How about the winner gets to pick what class everyone should race in?

If I win I know what I'll be picking :)

Me - A Class Enzo Ferrari.

Everyone Else - F Class Audi TT

Lol, Win Everytime! Well to be honest, I'd probably still come third somehow. It's just a curse! ;)

P.S. I know this isn't what you meant, but oh well :)

Good idea but the Gumball is about different cars. The nature of the race means a good driver could have a class C car and still win. It's all about luck, good driving and tactics.

This makes it really fun because each time you just don't know what's going to happen.

Also drivers will not be happy having their cars picked for them.

Good idea but the Gumball is about different cars. The nature of the race means a good driver could have a class C car and still win. It's all about luck, good driving and tactics.

This makes it really fun because each time you just don't know what's going to happen.

Also drivers will not be happy having their cars picked for them.

I got another idea. Can we have teams? I hope I'm not bothering you with these questions.

I got another idea. Can we have teams? I hope I'm not bothering you with these questions.

No no I welcome all ideas it's what helps make the club better.

We could look at teams later but lets just stick to the current format and see how things go.

We could look at a single championship and a team championship in the future.

I like this idea a lot. For example when we were drag racing the Enzos I thought it would be a good idea to do like a relay race between some teams and also as S71NG3R says, a team championship would be a great idea, like F1, points for yourself and points for your team. Obviously this would be very complex so it is best to leave this to a later date.

P.S. Not at the cruise tonight, Cya tomorrow.

TDU Central club announcement

This week has two special events:

Boy racer cruizin' - 08/08/07 @ 8pm UK time

"I've just passed my driving test and I got this hatchback but in my eyes is better than any Ferrari."

This is a first for the TDU Central club and any boy/girl racer's dream. We meet up at the supermarket car park and cruise around to the next supermarket hang out and do some drag racing. Then move on to the next supermarket and do some more racing.

"It'd be cool just like in that speed game on playstation but it's for real"

So tune & paint your cars and see you at the car park.

Rules:

Start at meeting place A.

Cars:

Any hatchback F class car tuned.

Stolen cars game - 09/08/07 @ 8pm UK time

We will try this game again but this time we will all have B class cars to start with. So you can use any B class car and we will keep changing them to work out the best balance.

Here is a reminder of the rules:

http://forum.turboduck.net/showpost.php?p=21772&postcount=355

I should be able to be at both of these if I get home in time :)

Any F class hatchback Lol, what a wide choice ;)

Already picked my cars for the Stolen Car Game. Either Farboud Supercharged Prototype, or Lambourghini Gallardo SE if I can't control the first properly. Those are my recommended cars for anyone struggling too, so I'll see you there :)

Hey, i'm posting from my aunties house. It is shame a new trainer has appeared for 1.66A (disscusion on atari forums) but that new game looks good.

I just went on Atari Forums and I can't find what you're talking about.

I don't understand, Can you rephrase please?

Thanks.

P.S. When will you be back? Cruises arn't the same without you :)

Here Guys! Im Back but now im known as EnosEnos2 in the Game but i will try get back 2 the original EnosEnos, Neone know how to?? Neway yeah... PM me 4 nxt cruise! I got from nothing to Expert in 2 Hours! lol Also i will have to add ppl as friends agen!:monkeydance: ....Now Wont that just be so much FUN!! :excited: :eek_blue: :wtf: :shocked:

Eh? you better be a serious player but how do I know when you type like that? when I came back from being off a week I didn't do that. Anyway clubhouse 1 is full unless stinger can take out the old enos and put you in. Also 2 hours is really only an average time for nothing to expert, once I started what is my current profile I done it in 1 hour and 37 minuits (My previous time in reverse were 1 hour 50 2 hour 20 and 3 hours<was my first time. I know because of the stat thing in home.

It took me ages to sort out I final profile.

I will be back sat or sun and I hope to cyu all on the cruise when i'm back.

Hi Enos welcome back, glad to see you are back in TDU.

I don't think there is anyway to get back to your original name if you are using a different profile. :(

I can kick EnosEnos out of the club house and add EnosEnos2 when I add you again as a friend.

Or I can kick EnosEnos and add MadMax as I've now added him as a friend and you go in TheScottishSpotter's club house. So it's up to you where you want to go.

It's ok StephenJWolfe, Enos is a old friend just over:excited: :D

np speed freak. I would also prefer to be called rage or southend or southend rage because it is my ingame name. Is enos a good driver? I'll have to make it to the meet earlier than usual so I can cruise with stinger bacause of the increasing amounts of members.

Ps:Somthing cool about being at my aunties house there's a millitary airbase nearby and I see loads of low flying fighters!!:bananajump: