We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

[PC] TDU Central Club

S71NG3R

How many cruises did speedy go on before he became a member? If it was one why can't I join?

Just so you know, to answer your earlier question, I've been to 3 cruises in the last week and another one a while back, I'd say about 3 weeks ago. I always stay til about 2 in the morning with either Spot of S71NG3R, but I know you can't do that by another of your earlier posts so maybe that does seem unfair to you, but the key reason I personally think I'm in the TDU - C club is because I'm always eager to learn and eager to play the game, I'd much rather cruise with friends than play on my own. Just show that this is applicable to you too and you should be in the club in no time (sorry if any of that sounded arrogant or like I know what I'm talking about, because most of it is just guessing based on my own experience and my own personality.) Also the cruises at 8 are just about having fun, so if you're not having fun and you're only coming to try and join the club then maybe you should change that.

Just trying to help, hope no one is offended or anything, Good Luck StephenJWolfe.

P.S. I think this is the longest and most serious post I've ever written! =)

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey guys. I keep on missing these cruises ... Later my dad said the problem was the phone line was dead. Great huh?

So do you know when this will be fixed, or has it already been fixed (I guess it had to be for you to type that message!) Will you be at the cruises from now on then?

We miss you Spot!!

was great fun ... sometimes i could drive through the victims

I got this too, still fun when you block them in and they don't realise they could just drive straight through you =)

Also I would like to say congratulations to Zurious on becoming a club member

Yeah well done Zurious, great fun last night with just us 2 chasing down S71NG3R, looking forward to more chases like that!! =D

I must say congratulations Speed_Freak on becoming a club member. You have shown good sportsmanship and dedication. I hope you will keep enjoying what we do and welcome to the family.

Thankyou S71NG3R for inviting me into your family of players!

Yes I definately will keep enjoying the cruises, many more to come hopefully =D

P.S. When's the next Drifting at the Track because I'm eager to learn as I've never been there before.

Thankyou again for inviting me into the club.

Just to clear this up, it's not about how long you stay. All I was saying is the reason new members are now in the club and why you were not included. I could not talk about everyone joining the club in the middle of a Mafia battle. ;)

It was unlucky you were not there at the end, there is no rush for people to be in the club. We are not going anywhere and don't feel you need to go to every cruise. Just be a active TDU player is all I ask. As I said before yesterday was a good day and all the people that joined in deserve to be in the club. It was my intention to let everyone join last night I was just not able to talk to you so I was going to tell you at the next cruise you go to.

Now if you can show me your a responsible person I will let you join. Why is it you are in such a hurry to be in the club?

Also I do not like personal comments like: "I keep being ignored by stinger. That is no way I would expect a leader to act. You seem to be BREAKING your OWN Rules please just give me an answer!!"

Where did that come from you don't even give people a chance to explain, how do you think this makes people feel about what kind of person you are.

You can drive on the race track then you are at champ level. There is a way to jump in there and I can show you if you like. We can drive down there and have fun on the track at the next cruise.

Are you going to tonight's cruise we can take a drive down to the track and I can show you how to get in?

So do you know when this will be fixed, or has it already been fixed (I guess it had to be for you to type that message!) Will you be at the cruises from now on then?

We miss you Spot!!

Aw.. I'm glad i'm being missed :D. Yeah sorry guys about this but hopefully my internet is fine now. Honestly i will go mad if it happens tonight, i will really!

So yeah i WILL be there tonight, see ya there ;)

Sorry I missed todays cruise guys, slept in a little late so had to arrange some other things around and unfortunately TDU got pushed aside. Had a good cruise afterwards with Spot though so not all was lost.

Anyway this post is just to say I should definately be at the cruise tomorrow, maybe a little late as always, but I'll get there.

Cyas.

I'd like to join this club, but i'm not sure about the cruise time, cause being in Australia (GMT +9.5) puts 8pm cruises at like 4am in the morning =/

Yes it's a problem with the different time zones. There is a Australian club setup by Woodo because of this problem but I've not seen him on here for a long time.

Stinger I never got a message about the club is somthing wrong?

There were some problems with the club list last night so if anyone gets a message saying they are not in the club then send me a PM. It was showing some members not in any club and some in the wrong club. It did sort it's self out in the end but I did get some member list unavailable messages.

Sorry but I will not be going to the cruise tonight. Yes I do other things not just TDU 24/7 so I'm looking for club members that want to lead the cruises when I'm not available.

So if you are interested in leading some cruises then let me know. Also let me know if any club members want to lead the one tonight.

If no one wants to lead tonight then you can just turn up and go on a random cruise if you want.

The main event this week is a brand new game and I think you will like it. I'm just finalising the rules so check back for more info tomorrow or Wednesday. I'll give you a little teaser, if you like the Mafia cruises then I'm sure you will like this game.

Obviously by my eagerness to do just about everything in the club (Lol) I'm fine leading the cruise, but as always (again) there's no guarantee that I will be there at 8.30. It'll be 8.40 at the latest, it's always asap, but if I'm there on time then I'm happy to lead basically.