We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

[PC] TDU Central Club

S71NG3R

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Welcome to the forums Adam. I added you on the list.

Btw, one person can also come in a XJ220, as this car is also fast and will be able to keep up with us.

Yes, we're going to do a part with road rules aswell so everybody can hook up a bit, and then we cruise for a while :)

And, peole who said they we're coming, and don't come without telling will get -rep :p

TDU-Central Supercar Cruise

Friday the 5th of October @ Spyker/Koenigsegg dealership.

The rules: Class A cars ONLY.

There are 8 spots, each supercar can only be chosen Once

1: MartijnMezger - Koenigsegg CC8S

2: SpeedFreakLightning - Ferrari Enzo Ferrari (Coming between 8:30)

3: Carboy18971 - Lamborghini Murciélago (Coming between 8:00-8:30)

4: Iced_Bullet - Pagani Zonda C12-S (Coming at 8PM UK time)

5: AdamvanNoort - Saleen S7 Twin-Turbo

6:

7:

8:

Please post what car you're coming in. I'm expecting atleast 6 people to come, else we're NOT going. This will give us the opportunity to make some nice pictures of the different supercars around, and let's us have loads of fun. Time to be announced, probably at 7:30 PM UK Time.

Btw, one person can also come in a XJ220, as this car is also fast and will be able to keep up with us.

Yes, we're going to do a part with road rules aswell so everybody can hook up a bit, and then we cruise for a while :)

And, peole who said they we're coming, and don't come without telling will get -rep :p

Sorry Max, the Murciélago is taken already.

OK, I'll give TDU another go, I'll be there about 8.30 BST and I'll be in an Enzo.

I will be in a Murcielago. I'll can be there at 8:00-8:30 PM BST.

Mb, these people will be late also, just to let you know, as you've only put me down as turning up later :) You may already know, but hey.... Just thought I'd point this out cos I'm a kind and caring person ;)

Attempt #1 - 8.27PM UK Time.

Got on TDU, in my Enzo, left house, looked at map, noone appeared... Drove Enzo down road adjacent to house for about 10 seconds and TDU crashed, so I had to Ctrl, Alt Del and End now.

Attempt #2 - 8.33PM UK Time.

Got on TDU, in Enzo, Left house, went to map. Noone appears again. Narrow search with Everyone/ Champions/ A class. Notice Carboy appear, jump to Carboy, no connection to him appears. Jump again, same. Notice Iced is there too, roughly 25 jumps to him, nothing. Tried drive by technique, like driving around the Koenigsegg dealer hoping for connection, no success. Tried entering the dealer, then exiting. On exit game crashed again.

Attempt #3 - 8.45PM UK Time.

No point, game sucks, the end.

Attempt #1 - 8.27PM UK Time.

Got on TDU, in my Enzo, left house, looked at map, noone appeared... Drove Enzo down road adjacent to house for about 10 seconds and TDU crashed, so I had to Ctrl, Alt Del and End now.

Attempt #2 - 8.33PM UK Time.

Got on TDU, in Enzo, Left house, went to map. Noone appears again. Narrow search with Everyone/ Champions/ A class. Notice Carboy appear, jump to Carboy, no connection to him appears. Jump again, same. Notice Iced is there too, roughly 25 jumps to him, nothing. Tried drive by technique, like driving around the Koenigsegg dealer hoping for connection, no success. Tried entering the dealer, then exiting. On exit game crashed again.

Attempt #3 - 8.45PM UK Time.

No point, game sucks, the end.

Fair enough Speed, Iced told me that you were working late so thanks for the notice before. Anyone else got any explanations? No b.s.

Yes was a fun cruise, I only realized how much fun it is to drive the Keleoke Pass in a super car. Just Road Rules and the way its great fun. Thanks Iced and Carboy was fun.

I also had so much fun, thanks for letting the cruise be Carboy friendly. Thanks Iced and MadMax.