We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

[PC] TDU Central Club

S71NG3R

So guys nobody cruisin lately?I've been working a lot, so not much time to play games, but yesterday I talked with a new user of the forum, don't remember his nick tho...LOL

Seem'd to be a nice guy, we cruised just a bit, because I was on my way to a house dealer to buy new propertie...IIIHHHH

We've not done any cruises we have just been driving around having fun. We are waiting for the patch because trying to get only 3 people in the same session has taken up far too much time.

We are just praying the patch will fix all the connection problems, the last few days even with just 2 cars has been very laggy.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

S7INGER timo said on XFire he will meet me during the week and let me join :D:bananasplit:

This is not going to happen because I have not said it is ok for you to join. Did you not understand what was written in my PM to you?

If I send a PM to you don't post about it in the forum but reply to the PM.

Hey everyone. I've not yet got the game, but I will be playing on my PC version in a few days time. I would like to join the Club once I've got some experience =D

Ok new rules for joining the club will be available soon. There will always be a space available so take your time and enjoy the game. :)

Alright I'll check that out. I was just watching the Gumball 3k Challenge videos on youtube by you S71NG3R... I have to say that's something I'm interested in being part of.

I got one question though, does TDU-C have a ventrilo server? I've been on ventrilo all the time I been playing Lineage 2 and it's so good for comms, just thought it would be perfect for this type of game.

EDIT: OK I read the rules, to join I gotta come to some cruises eh? Just what I want to do, I'll do that as soon as I can get on. Obviously you gotta understand that I haven't even played the game yet and will need to learn a little bit, I just know that I am gonna love it!

Yeah I agree with Suio. I am interested in the same things.

But Suio, we have to make sure theres enough space for all three of us before we go and join the club, as I have read that #1 is full, but #2 there is spaces. we just need to wait for the members list to be added in the first post on this thread. Or pm the club leader.

I also agree that Ventrillo would be good idea for this game, otherwise I'd have to stop on side of road to msn chat etc... (and thats a pain), but this game probably has an in game chat system - same with most games. :P Forgot about that.

Yes the list of members I will add soon, from what I remember and I got to check with timo TDU Central #2 is empty apart from timo.

We are in need for a TDU Central comms server. I am looking at how to setup a team speak one but if you know of something better the that is cool. :D

The only problem I have with Teamspeak is that everyone sounds like they're speaking from a tin can, what ever CODEC is used. I have found that all the ventrilo servers I use people sound alot more natural, I know loads of ventrilo servers but I doubt that the people who own them would let TDU-C use it for free.

If I were you I would look about getting a Ventrilo server hosted.

Sign me, Iced_Bullet and Speed_Freak up to the #2 club if you like.

Hi Suio and all others interested in joining the club,

Thanks for your interest in the club. The names are only added to the list once you have accepted your invitation. As stated in the rules you will receive your invitation when you have come to a few cruises. This is so we can get to know you and you can see what we do.

We will start the cruises again after the patch is out, we are all praying it fixes the major problems. After the patch is out keep checking the cruises/meetings thread for more information on when and where to meet. There is a map on page 3 of that thread of where we normally meet.

Unfortunately all we can do now is just wait for the patch and have fun with the game as much as we can.

hey whats up guys i have to agree ventrillo does have alittle better sound but takes a little more resources to run(not usually a issue) but teamspeak has a better format i think litltle more user friendly However teamspeak can be tuned server side and some personal settings that will make it sounds just as clear as vent. I own a web and game hosting company(but not gonna spam and try to advertise lol) and would be more than willing to set one up .it would be dedicated not running from someones pc. and FREE. Dont want to step on toes by offering this but would like to help if i can. i would be more than happy to set one up and give s7inger full admin rights to and u can fool around with it until u decide what u want to do.Drop me a pm if u are interested

TDU Central club announcement

Due to problems with TDU we have lost the second club house. Also you may have had a message you have joined the TDU Central club but your name is not on the list in the first page.

The people on the list here in the forum is correct so when the problems are fixed you may find you are kicked from the club. This will only happen to the people that have not yet joined the club.

If you are kicked from the club please rejoin using the procedure stated in the rules.

We will be looking for a new owner for the second club house TDU Central #2 after the patch has fixed the problems

We apologize for any confusion caused.

i started over today on the same name (kpt.daffyduck) and bought myself an alfa and a caterham some charity would be nice *hint*hint

Good luck with getting your career back on track, everyday I am waiting for the same to happen to me. Lets hope the wait for the patch is almost over. Then the fun can really start.

Sorry again to hear what happened :(

(I hope that was enough charity ;) )

TDU Central club announcement

TDU Central club are proud to announce the new second clubhouse owner is TheScottishSpotter.

We wish him all the best and thank him for buying and looking after the second club house.

We will be looking for new members once the patch is out. Keep checking back here for updates soon.