We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

[PC] TDU Central Club

S71NG3R

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

See! My advertising worked :) 1 new meber in about 2 hours ;)

Welcome aboard the TDU-C club :D

I'll try and be there too, but only if I fix my grafics card problem :'( *sniffles*

Lol what advertising is this? In game you mean? Or have you actually advertised TDU Central elsewhere because that sounds quite cool! I think I'm just being blonde to be honest, so just ignore me if I'm all confused :)

-----------------------------------

P.S. Just noticed the thread about the Atari forums like 3 seconds after I sent this post, therefore can someone please delete this and shoot me for being so retarded, Thanks :)

P.P.S. I actually won one, for now...

-- OLD IMAGE REMOVED (imageshack) --

Lol what advertising is this? In game you mean? Or have you actually advertised TDU Central elsewhere because that sounds quite cool! I think I'm just being blonde to be honest, so just ignore me if I'm all confused :)

P.S. Just noticed the thread about the Atari forums like 3 seconds after I sent this post, therefore can someone please delete this and shoot me for being so retarded, Thanks :)

yea i saw the ad on the atari europe forum so here i am now

Indeed, here is the PC link http://forums.eu.atari.com/showthread.php?t=67077 and the XBox 360 link http://forums.eu.atari.com/showthread.php?t=67079 theres 1 new member from each link so far :)

PS> how you get the trophy? Is it one of these games that are on the site?

EDIT: you can delete posts yourslef, go to edit and beside 'cancel' is 'delete'

Indeed, here is the PC link http://forums.eu.atari.com/showthread.php?t=67077 and the XBox 360 link http://forums.eu.atari.com/showthread.php?t=67079 theres 1 new member from each link so far :)

PS> how you get the trophy? Is it one of these games that are on the site?

EDIT: you can delete posts yourslef, go to edit and beside 'cancel' is 'delete'

+ Rep for telling me that, but I'm going to leave it in now anyway seems you referenced it and all this doesn't make sense without it.

Yes, the trophy is from the arcade, I am currently champion of about 12 games :) mainly because 15 were added yesterday and I was the first to do them ;) The link is below:

http://forum.tdu-central.com/arcade.php

P.S. It would be + Rep if I didn't have to share some around Lol.

------------------------------

I've just realised how far we've drifted off topic so sorry, I'm going to try to bring this back :)

I've had an idea for a new game/ cruise which I will post about later once I've talked to S71NG3R about it so I can get his conformation. So S71NG3R, if you're reading this, I've Pm'ed you so let me know what you think...

I would like to join too... i think there is room in 2nd club

Yes you are correct there is room in the sceond club. To join all you have to do is come to 3 or 4 cruises, which should be every day at 8pm BST. Jump to the Pagani/ Italien Independants dealership or go to the map and look for one of our names. Jump to us then when it's 8.30pm BST the cruise will begin, unless the session is full before then. We drive all over the island by road rules, if you don't know what these are then let us know and we can explain.

Any other questions then let me know, there is a lot more information in the first post in this thread.

Only Me, Matrijn and Anju34 turned up for the cruise tonight. Anju34 couldn't connect to use. So me and Martijn played a game of bumper cars in the Zonda parking lot for about 45 mins. Then went on a cruise to the Raceway, then messed about there. Thanks Matijn was good fun.

Right while Max and I were cuising... I sudenly came up with the idea of drag racing with the lights! :) I know this is hardly inventive :P as it's done in real-life, but I don't thinks its been done, or at least "publisied" on these forums in a big way :P

So this is just an idea which could be incorporated into TDU-C cruises - maybe; if theres just the 2 of you, and no-one to beep to signify go the lights are very handy! Or it can be used with more than 2 cars lol! but the roads get a bit narrow at places

Plus, I've sorted my Graphics and TDU and Patch problem, after about 10 re-installs of different programs and god knows how many re-boots I did xD but I got there... So I should be at the cruise tomorrow. I was 1.5 hours late for tonights :P

Only Me, Matrijn and Anju34 turned up for the cruise tonight. Anju34 couldn't connect to use. So me and Martijn played a game of bumper cars in the Zonda parking lot for about 45 mins. Then went on a cruise to the Raceway, then messed about there. Thanks Matijn was good fun.

Also Continous drifting was fun :p

I really had fun this night, i hope in the future we won't be with 2, but with 8.

Thanks Max! :D

The traffic light idea sounds great Iced, I have an idea of my own which I plan to post about soon.

Nice video Matijn, I'm sorry I missed the cruise tonight, I had other plans :( so I could not attend.

Just wondering though, I'm sure your name has changed, how did you do this because I am looking to change mine. Thanks :)

Haha it worked. That was also fun drifting. I'm in the blue Audi and Martjin is in the red. Doing a continuous drift with the RS4 is really simple.

Just go in a straight line at 50 mph, once you hit 50 turn with the handbrake until you start to drift at 40 mph then just keep the throttle down, and the speed with stay at 36+ mph and you will have a continuous drift :D

well.. its a shame i couldnt connect or see you guys... servers were a bit problematic last night Jets105181 was there too. We waited a while if we can see or connet but he was having the same problem as me..

So we took the liberty to cruise on ourselves using road rules.. But then again servers started breaking down and i lost him.. So... sorry dude :)

Hope we meet again tonight I will be there.

well.. its a shame i couldnt connect or see you guys... servers were a bit problematic last night Jets105181 was there too. We waited a while if we can see or connet but he was having the same problem as me..

So we took the liberty to cruise on ourselves using road rules.. But then again servers started breaking down and i lost him.. So... sorry dude :)

Hope we meet again tonight I will be there.

hey that was fun while it lasted but i couldnt get back on until about 3 am, i think something was wrong wit my internet connection cause it was really slow anywayz sorry about that