We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

[PC] TDU Central Club

S71NG3R

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry i coulnd't take part of the regular cruise last night but i had a Fever and a headache and i puked all the time. Now i'm feeling better atleast :)

Tonight i will probably not be there as it's my mothers Birthday :)

Zurious,max and speed freak played push eachother off the stand in the stadium and after max left we went to hardcore mode, which was virtually zurious's idea, we all had fun but I was a bit annoyed with what I like to call 'brick wall cars' lag.

Cyu on the mafia cruise (Group A)

Speed also videod us so I hope we see that! ;)

Ooops sorry my fault :(. Right i will be in Group B to keep Iced company ;)

wooohooo :D lmao, still 3 people should be alright :) Ill try and force ross in aswell :P Ill give him a hard time at bowling tomorrow or summit idk xD or hit him (lightly ;)) repetatively till he gives in (normally works!! ;))

disclaimer: I'm no bully xD just know ross' week point! haha

wooohooo :D lmao, still 3 people should be alright :) Ill try and force ross in aswell :P Ill give hima a hrad time at bowling tomorrow or summit idk xD or hit him (lightly ;)) repetatively till he gives in (normally works!! ;))

disclaimer: I'm no bully xD just know ross' week point! haha

Everyone bullies me *cries* :(

And btw, as you may have not noticed, I'm the first member of Group A, I can't be in Group B as well!

Another good games tryout tonight as Southend says, I'll make a video shortly so watch this space :D

Everyone bullies me *cries* :(

And btw, as you may have not noticed, I'm the first member of Group A, I can't be in Group B as well!

Another good games tryout tonight as Southend says, I'll make a video shortly so watch this space :D

I know, I was gunna ask if you'd come join us in group B :) lol, to make it better for us... but if you don't want to then that's fine haha!

ps. Not everyone bullies you ... well ok, just not all the time ;) :D haha

Cool, can't wait to see the vid :) Hope you lot had fun while I was stripping chicken :p

I'll go to group B because zurious and speed were not letting me join in with their races, and also giving no reason for not letting me join, saying 'it won't work with four ppl' and use of

stfu gtfo

It won't work with four ppl isn't an explanation the answer to the question why won't it work with four people would have been, isn't it also a rule to treat other members fairly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Switch me to group B!

No stick to the groups for now I will send one over when we meet up.

There is no club racing today so nothing to do with the club.