We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

[PC] TDU Central Club

S71NG3R

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Official Club Announcement

(Atleast, Stinger agreed with me :p)

Hardcore Mode meeting!

We will all show up in Hardcore mode at 8PM at The Mercedes Dealer.

The main thing we are going to do is drifting, and learn eachother drifting and giving tips ETC. It's friday so everybody can probably come, if needed we go in 2 groups.

Rules are simple:

- Come in Hardcore Mode!

- Come in a driftable Car. (EG: Saleen S7, Corvette C6 Z06, GR-1 Concept, other American Muscle :p)

- Bring a good mood ;)

I hope there will be some people atleast and we will have fun :p

~MartijnMezger :D

Hardcore Mode meeting!

The main thing we are going to do is drifting, and learn eachother drifting and giving tips ETC. It's friday so everybody can probably come, if needed we go in 2 groups.

Rules are simple:

- Come in Hardcore Mode!

- Come in a driftable Car. (EG: Saleen S7, Corvette C6 Z06, GR-1 Concept, other American Muscle :p)

- Bring a good mood ;)

Damn I'm still Expert level :( Could get to champ if I cba tomorrow, but I'll probs be watching out idk or doing sommething :P.

And in regards to the cruise, I guess I'll just have to watch the DVD then with ym dad if you're all going of in H-C mode :( lol!

Hardcore Mode meeting!

Rules are simple:

- Come in Hardcore Mode!

- Bring a good mood ;)

Why does fun things happen when I can't come? Why me? LOL

yeah I know that. You just have these cool events which we (xbox players) can't be in and that sucks. Would it be impossible to start TDU Central xbox club? I know it needs whole new people to run but at least I would be very interested about it.

There maybe a way to link the two platforms together with the power of the forum. :D

You have given me a good idea. I will need to find out how many xbox players would be interested and the club would need to move to a new section.

I don't have a xbox 360 but I/we can still organise the events. There would need to be trusted xbox 360 players to run the club houses.

The idea would be for the events to run parallel on xbox and PC.

I am thinking of changing the club just a bit to be for special events only.

This is the way forward to make the club work for PC and xbox 360 players. Now please say if anyone is not happy about this, it's your club too.

We can still do daily cruises but we can use the cruises/meetings thread. This is how the club was run before and I don't think anyone noticed the difference.

The events will run parallel with the xbox 360 players and we can be joined together so there is fun for everyone.

I can't see this changing things much so you will all have the same fun you like so much.

This is the way forward to make the club work for PC and xbox 360 players. Now please say if anyone is not happy about this, it's your club too.

We can still do daily cruises but we can use the cruises/meetings thread. This is how the club was run before and I don't think anyone noticed the difference.

The events will run parallel with the xbox 360 players and we can be joined together so there is fun for everyone.

I can't see this changing things much so you will all have the same fun you like so much.

So we will still be doing daily cruises but with other people as well as club members? Is that why we're using the Meetings thread? Or is it just to keep this thread for special events like Mafia, Factory etc only?

There's nothing wrong with how we do things now you know :)

So does this mean the meeting thread would be non club, just us old firends sticking together ;) lol

Or is it worth changing the metting thread to 'TDU Central Daily Cruises' and this to 'TDU Central Speical Events' if the meeting thread will only be for Speical events.

ps. I'm happy with the way the club is run atm, however unless you're just talking about seperating the fourm sections up, then I'm all for it :D

So we will still be doing daily cruises but with other people as well as club members? Is that why we're using the Meetings thread? Or is it just to keep this thread for special events like Mafia, Factory etc only?

There's nothing wrong with how we do things now you know :)

Yes in the beginning we just did special club events I added the daily cruises from the cruises/meeting thread.

There is good and bad because the cruises will be more relaxed as there are no club rules. But this means there is no control over what happens so you can have people messing around.

BTW for next weeks events we will be back to club members only. Those waiting to join need to meet TheScottishSpotter or I will put you in the list but add waiting club invite. But you must go to some cruises first as stated in the rules.

From what I'm gathering also, is that S71NG3R is changing this PC section to what he's suggested, however the whole of the TDU-C Club section will be going a re-shuffle, as I think the ALL the platforms' TDUC club sections will be moved into one new section (PC, XBox 360, PS2/PSP).

http://i149.photobucket.com/albums/s79/IcedBullet/TDUCforum.jpg is what I've created to show what I think it should look like, and Diablo has said this seems to be the easiets and cleanest method so far :D

http://forum.turboduck.net/showthread.php?t=1997 is the whole thread on what's going on.

http://i149.photobucket.com/albums/s79/IcedBullet/TDUCforum.jpg is what I've created to show what I think it should look like

I'd quite like this rephrased please ;) and stop saying it's your idea! All you did was create a pic! A very nice pic I might add, which I would +Rep you for but I can't :( :) *Envious*

Maybe a thread for each, next to each other in some sort of "TDU Central Club" board on the forum, where noone else can post new threads, so that the space around it doesn't get cluttered. Just an idea :)

--------------------------------

Next weeks special events will be for club members only, daily cruises with be open to all. This will obviously reduce the ammount of idiots on the roads I guess, not trying to imply anyone trying to enter the club is an idiot, I'm talking about the people we meet on the way who then tag along and don't understand road rules. Then again, if the daily cruises are still open to everyone then this doesn't really solve anything. For Mafia for example, we need non club "random" players to chase, and for Factory noone ever turns up anyway so the more the better really. Surely that's true for all our events? I'm confused :(

I'm dissagreeing with stinger if i am right about what he is saying. Does that mean there will be no road rules? :(

I agree with David. Everything is good how it is. I really don't see any need to change it. I mean why are we? It just makes it more cluttered for finding out what's going on, surely 748 posts in this thread shows that we're doing great as we are?

Ok I accept what you are saying so the daily cruises will still be with road rules on most days.

Nothing will change only where the thread is. The special events will be in a different place so they are for all platforms.

I will move this thread to the TDU-C PC section and create the club rules thread.

It will be less confusing in a few mins.