We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

[PC] TDU Central Club

S71NG3R

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Right, we'll try again, next friday. Obviously the quote has been modified for upcoming filming.

TDU:C Top Gear Filming - Friday 21st November

As you may know, myself, Speed and Sensei are filming the TopGear episode when they drive thier Supercars to South France. And we despiratly need to do some for shooting. So please say if you'd like to be available to film. Now please don't apply if you're not a very compitent driver, or don't like stopping every 10metres to film. thread can be found here - http://forum.turboduck.net/showthread.php?t=1765

Thanks.

I only need an extra 4 people to apply AND TURN up maximum.

8pm GMT +

1. Iced_Bullet (filming)

2. _________ (Ferrari F430 - Greyey blue)

3. _________ (Pagani Zonda - Orange)

4. CarboyX (Ford GT - Stock Navy blue with white stripes)

• 2 weeks later...

Now we are into the new year the festive period comes to a close I will be online a lot more now. Also as said in the other thread I need to learn to drive again.

And yes TheScottishSpotter was right I need to learn the layout of the 360 controller so I can be more familiar with 360 driving games.

My MIC still has problems TheScottishSpotter so looks like I need to get another new one again :(. Maybe this time not from the bargin bin.

I will be online most of the time after today.

Happy New Year and :cheers: to driving many more miles in 2008. :excited:

I have Reinstalled TDU! And:

I feel like having a drive, can anyone tell me if there will be a cruise tonight, or during this week. I cannot come on saturday or friday ( Maybe I should have written that the other way around ):P:p

This saturday there is a cruise :)

Look at the PC Club section :D

*cough* read it ;)

Club rules updated!!

The club is now changing the way it is run. This is due to there being club house problems with TDU. These rules could change again when/if TDU2 is released.

Please read the updated rules in the first post. I have listed the changes below:

1. Everyone is welcome to join the club, any age, any skill level and from any part of the world. To join the club all you need to do is come to a few cruises

with us. These are held as special events in the main club forum. This way we can get to know you and add you as a friend in TDU. Once you are accepted as a

club member your name will be added to the club list below.

Now removed

5. Because of the limited numbers of players per clubhouse (up to a maximum of 16 players) there will be more than one clubhouse with the TDU Central name.

The first clubhouse is called TDU Central #1 the second one is called TDU Central #2 etc. Each clubhouse has an owner and when one is full the next member to

join will go in the next house until that one is full. Then TDU Central #3 will be made available etc. The owner and members of each clubhouse will be updated

in this post. When a new member joins their gamespy ID will be added to the list.

6. The clubhouse grouping is only because of the restrictions of the game, we are all in the TDU Central club. Any club members can join all events except any

club races organised using the features of the clubhouse.