We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

[PC] TDU Central Club

S71NG3R

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: TDU Central

Rite then, Today (Its 1:05 AM on Tuesday!) Are we meeting at the Italian Dealership CP, right? Well lets just spice it up a little with a theme, hey? Now im not going to force, but personally id like to do an American Cruise *So Vettes, Saleens, Fords....* and all that, if people want to change then fine im cool with that, but like Woodo says "Im just throwing ideas into the sky" Thanks and il be checking the Forum every Half hour or so for any updates! :hiho: :umm:

Rite then, Today (Its 1:05 AM on Tuesday!) Are we meeting at the Italian Dealership CP, right? Well lets just spice it up a little with a theme, hey? Now im not going to force, but personally id like to do an American Cruise *So Vettes, Saleens, Fords....* and all that, if people want to change then fine im cool with that, but like Woodo says "Im just throwing ideas into the sky" Thanks and il be checking the Forum every Half hour or so for any updates! :hiho: :umm:

Sounds good so this is the theme for tonight's cruise at 8pm same place?

This message is for all members that have not yet joined the club in the game.

The list of members we have so far are:-

1. S71NG3R

2. kpt.daffyduck

3. MadMaxRaver

4. scaleopdriver

5. RAC3_DR1V3R_1

6. EnosEnos

7. The_Driver_Filipe

8. n31lgt

9. AMGedUP1

10. Carboy18971

11. ChristianHA

12. Xera_racer

13. master13nick

14. ukmadboy

15. TheScottishSpotter

16. xInvertedx

17. pizza52

18. Tigacatch

19. MR-E46

The people that have not yet joined in the game can meet kpt.daffyduck at the Italian Independent Dealership on Friday 20th April @ 8pm UK time. As there could be more than 8 people turn up once you have your invite then please disconnect from the session so the other people can join.

The invitation will flash up as a new news item so look out for it, then go to your house and accept the invitation. You should then see the club house on your map.

If you can't make it at this time or day another meet will be held for the remaining people that have not joined.

The 8pm cruise will move to 9pm on this day

As this tread could get in a mess fast can we only talk about club events and club related posts here.

I will put a new post in the cruises/meetings thread for tonight's American cars only cruise, as the 8pm cruise every day is open to everyone.

I want to join, but I won't be able to until late June/early July, so save a spot for me! :)
lol arnt yah getting a bit ahead of ur self now arnt ya lol why do u ahve to wait till july to join? dont ya have the game yet lol i got mine today at 7.30 am on the door step

This is going to be a lot of signature to be made, Stinger you know you asked for the signature to be 500 x 177 or something similar. Can I made them 450 x 150 because this is the de fault size for signatures on sites. And it will make the signatures smaller in size, just in case the signatures are to big with the pictures members will upload for their signatures.

This is going to be a lot of signature to be made, Stinger you know you asked for the signature to be 500 x 177 or something similar. Can I made them 450 x 150 because this is the de fault size for signatures on sites. And it will make the signatures smaller in size, just in case the signatures are to big with the pictures members will upload for their signatures.

Yes that size will be ok.

The time has come to vote for the club name. Each club member has one vote so reply with your vote.

New members that are interested in joining reply and say you want to join and then put the club name you are voting for.

The list of names are below and I will update it with each vote.

Please vote for your favourite name from this list:-

TDU Central ______ (5 votes)

TDU-C OWNAGE __ (0 votes)

TDU-C FTW ______ (0 votes)

TDU-C __________ (0 votes)

TDUC-DC ________ (0 votes)

TDUC-DRC _______ (0 votes)

Voting will end on Friday 20th April @ 8pm uk time.

There are just a few days left to vote. Looks like TDU Central is a clear winner so far.

This message is for all members that have not yet joined the club in the game.

The list of members we have so far are:-

1. S71NG3R

2. kpt.daffyduck

3. MadMaxRaver

4. scaleopdriver

5. RAC3_DR1V3R_1

6. EnosEnos

7. The_Driver_Filipe

8. n31lgt

9. AMGedUP1

10. Carboy18971

11. ChristianHA

12. Xera_racer

13. master13nick

14. ukmadboy

15. TheScottishSpotter

16. xInvertedx

17. pizza52

18. Tigacatch

19. MR-E46

The people that have not yet joined in the game can meet kpt.daffyduck at the Italian Independent Dealership on Friday 20th April @ 8pm UK time. As there could be more than 8 people turn up once you have your invite then please disconnect from the session so the other people can join.

The invitation will flash up as a new news item so look out for it, then go to your house and accept the invitation. You should then see the club house on your map.

If you can't make it at this time or day another meet will be held for the remaining people that have not joined.

The 8pm cruise will move to 9pm on this day

Just a reminder of this event on Friday. I hope it's still ok with you Timo?