We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

[PC] TDU Central Club

S71NG3R

If there is still 3 I can send one over to group B so you have 4. There maybe some members that show up not listed.

Send Speed over ;) He said he wanted to ;) haha!

*evil laugh to himself* - remembers Ross saying he didn't want to move into group B, as Stinger's in Group A xD lmao... oops shouldn't of written this hehe

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes we can do another one next week. We need the practice. ;)

That Pete guy was so lucky we just couldn't get a solid contact on him.

But well done for catching LCD.

I'll add the pic later the upload is not working.

Sorry guys I had problems it was a new one for me. I had a message something about data out of sync what ever that means and was kicked out the session. Then I just could not get back into your session even after restarting TDU. :(

Erm, stinger i'm sorry to say this, but we never caught LCD :P

Yes he was stopped long enough for me to type owned and got a pic of him trying to escape but it was too late. ;)

Edit: Oh I forgot when we are chasing someone and they exit the session it counts as owned. So the Pete guy got owned anyway yay. :D

Next week do you all want to practice "offline" we take it in turns to be a victim?

Yes the trick is to try and keep together and draft each other. I know I hit the rev limit in top gear more than once thanks to Martijn and speed. :D

Also slow down for corners it's a much faster way to catch them as they go full speed into the wall. :D

Oh and always use full driving aids. ;)

Yes the trick is to try and keep together and draft each other. I know I hit the rev limit in top gear more than once thanks to Martijn and speed. :D

Also slow down for corners it's a much faster way to catch them as they go full speed into the wall. :D

Oh and always use full driving aids. ;)

I was doing 315km/h in my 300C at a moment, crazy! :p

I always use off, way faster in the corners!

I never got to take part yesterday because no one turned up for group b and group a, i went into the session but you seemed busy and had enough people so i decided to do something else ;)

Sorry we couldn't reply David, but you know when you're chasing someone you can't just say "Sorry, can we stop a minute so I can chat :)" I hope you understand :) I'm sorry to hear you couldn't play as noone turned up, as soon as you get xfire working again we can talk more in game so everyone can be a part of everything as much as possible :D