We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

What do you drive?

Partoon

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^ Damn you! (although road safety over there is like trying to teach a Lion how to greet a human without eating it)

Come April time I turn 17, and will start driving my parent's 1999 1.4l Renault Kangoo. Mmmmm!

Hopefully I will buy my own car before I turn 18, and then use that. But I haven't got much money yet, and insurance is way too expensive here. I have got some basic quotes, and it shows that if I bought an 02 1.2l Clio (car costs around £1000), insurance would cost around £900 a year. Add onto that the cost of driving lessons, plus taxes, MOTs, petrol - its going to cost a lot, but I need my own car.

Insurance is around a grand for most things, i'm paying the same in a 1.5 Swift than my friend in a 1 litre Saxo. Also when you pass you need pay more as you don't have someone with you in the car, right pain.

Got my test in a couple of weeks, after that (hopfully if i pass) will be driving Suzuki Swift 1.5 glx, not my car though (mothers).

^ Damn you! (although road safety over there is like trying to teach a Lion how to greet a human without eating it)

LMAO :thumbsup: But I agree totally, so jealous, I wanna drive! :cheeky:

That means I don't, for another few years :p Although, 'only' 435 days, 6 hours, 34 minutes, add or take some seconds, until I can start practising :p

May as well do an update.

I currently drive a Audi S3 - Bright orange, looking to change that soon, i don't think the alloys will take many more roundabout kerbs lol.

Then i also drive a Range Rover Sport Supercharged (Black), and a MWB transit van (Fleet) for work.

My fiancée currently drives a BMW 320i M Sport Convertible (Black) and soon she's getting a BMW Mini for work.

18848216a7368884515o.jpg

That *was* my bike, until some dole-scum chav stole it. believe me, if i find the perpotrators, i'm killing them.

2320081052_ec39190781_o.jpg

My current bike, formerly my mum's, i'm trying to get it roadworthy now... it isnt playing nice >.< I will be on it after i pass my motorbike test

I don't get it, does Bob have an S3 and an S5?

At the moment both, i have an S5 on hire until Friday, although i think i may be extending it.

woah woah woah. what happened to the RS4 and the Q7, Bob?

They moved on, the RS4 decided it no longer liked me, and gave up. The Q7 was rather ugly, so Audi agreed to take it off my hands. Thinking of getting a "scooby" but until then my S3 will do, and i'll just hire a bigger car when i need one. Like i am doing at the moment.

At the moment both, i have an S5 on hire until Friday, although i think i may be extending it.

They moved on, the RS4 decided it no longer liked me, and gave up. The Q7 was rather ugly, so Audi agreed to take it off my hands. Thinking of getting a "scooby" but until then my S3 will do, and i'll just hire a bigger car when i need one. Like i am doing at the moment.

You lucky bugger for driving all those new Audis.:thumbsup:

Guest RB26DETT

oh. sorry to hear that. RS4 is such a lovely car.

yah, don't get a scooby. :p