We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Test Drive Unlimited 2 in Production? + Details [!UPDATE #2]

Eudemon

LOL they could always pull a motocross madness on us where once you go too far out of bounds everything goes quiet & then all of a sudden a invisible catapult THROWS YOU BACK INTO THE GAME AREA!!!!! (literately throws you) now that would be funny. That way we wouldn't have to use another island for TDU 2.

• Replies 290
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The easiest way I could see to not having enough disk space, would be to store info on the hard drive. Except for certain people who have filled their HDD with demos they only played once, what would be wrong with downloading a, say, 2-3GB something-or-another for the game?

This wouldn't work because if TDU 2 done it then more games would do it, meaning that you HDD would be full in no time, unless you had the 120GB HDD.

Also if you got a replacement/refurbed 360 due to the ring of death you would not be able to access that content unless you alwasy went on live beceause all DLC is linked to the consoles ID code you have downloaded it to the DLC would not work offline on the new console.

They could compress parts/alot of the game on the disc then use the HDD to uncompress them, I'm not to sure how this works but I have read about it before.

I think they should add:

- Licenseplates from all countries over the world, which you can adjust to how you want them with numbers and letters

- Adjustable Rim Color

- With convertible's, closable roofs

- Open doors and other things in Photomode

- Swap cars with friends for a while to have fun

- That we can buy the normal cars that are in-game, but we can tune them ala GT style for track racing!

That's just my little addition

I think they should add:

- Licenseplates from all countries over the world, which you can adjust to how you want them with numbers and letters

- Adjustable Rim Color

- With convertible's, closable roofs

- Open doors and other things in Photomode

- Swap cars with friends for a while to have fun

- That we can buy the normal cars that are in-game, but we can tune them ala GT style for track racing!

That's just my little addition

They are some brilliant ideas especially the liscence plate one.

The only one I doubt would work is the swapping cars with friends because If you had someone starting out and the other person nearly completed the game they could swap a TT for an Enzo and complete the game quicker, I know that there is class restrictions but it is kinda of cheating. Unless you can only swap for a certain amount of time and that all single player races are locked.

They are some brilliant ideas especially the liscence plate one.

The only one I doubt would work is the swapping cars with friends because If you had someone starting out and the other person nearly completed the game they could swap a TT for an Enzo and complete the game quicker, I know that there is class restrictions but it is kinda of cheating. Unless you can only swap for a certain amount of time and that all single player races are locked.

That's more what i mean, that you can race together and swap cars, and when you swap cars, you can't do any singleplayer races. And when one or the other logs off, it swaps back automatically :)

• 2 weeks later...

I thought they can squeeze more stuff on a disk because they use better compression. But that might be wrong.

Anyway, it would be amazing if it did come out. I'm getting a 360 soon, and I've really like TDU since I went on it at a mate's house. This would just be amazing.

And if it had the Veyron in it, that would be incredible :)

• 3 weeks later...