We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Fia GT Racing: GTR2

Mb

• 2 months later...

-- OLD IMAGE REMOVED (xs.to) ---- OLD IMAGE REMOVED (xs.to) ---- OLD IMAGE REMOVED (xs.to) ---- OLD IMAGE REMOVED (xs.to) ---- OLD IMAGE REMOVED (xs.to) --

So this is the Nordschleife (Downloaded it) combined with the M3 E92 which is converted from M3 Challenge :D

Careful you guys ;) as talking about illegal things and providing links to illegal software is against the rules.... Just thought I'd remind you before Diablo or Baldred views this thread. (I left S71NG3R out as he doesn't seeem to mind haha!)

What is illegal about modding a game? Modding GTR2 is completely legal :)

My bets are that Stinger doesn't care that much as he is a PC Gamer, not console...

Diablo and Baldylocks are console players, they aren't familiar with changing things within a game, and illegal or otherwise, Mb told me where to get it :p (on MSN of course, thus leaving TDU-C out of it altogther XD)

My bets are that Stinger doesn't care that much as he is a PC Gamer, not console...

Diablo and Baldylocks are console players, they aren't familiar with changing things within a game, and illegal or otherwise, Mb told me where to get it :p (on MSN of course, thus leaving TDU-C out of it altogther XD)

Oh now your lying, i told you via a message :p

Anyway. Also the GT Legends mod is really good. Makes me drive a Ford GT40 all the time :D

• 6 months later...