We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Just me. :)

Brofelde

OH! Just sold my PS2.. Getting a 360... ;)

Guys, What's the differance between core and premium? :)

And, offcourse I'm getting TDU.. ;)

Don't bother with a core its useless,The premium has got a 20gb hard drive (the dosen't have a hard drive) wireless controllers a headset and free XBL silver and 1month trial XBL Gold for 3 profiles.

If you can wait until the end of the month the 360 Elite is coming out and that has an even bigger hard drive (120GB) which might be wise as we will be able to download films and TV series aswell when that gets released. It also has an HDMI connection for HD TV's.

Edit:

These 2 pics shows the difference in what you get in the box and the Elite is ment to come out on August 24th the same day we are ment to get Films and TV series on XBL. The elite will have the same contents in the box as the premium aprt from it will be black and will have the HDMI connections and 120GB HDD.

Don't bother with a core its useless,The premium has got a 20gb hard drive (the dosen't have a hard drive) wireless controllers a headset and free XBL silver and 1month trial XBL Gold for 3 profiles.

If you can wait until the end of the month the 360 Elite is coming out and that has an even bigger hard drive (120GB) which might be wise as we will be able to download films and TV series aswell when that gets released. It also has an HDMI connection for HD TV's.

I'm getting a secondhand one.. Haven't got the cash for a new one. :)

But thanks alot mate. :)