We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Forum Upgrade & New Look *Completed*

Eudemon

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

Actually I think the pic I posted was from the old design, I don't remember, but I'm sure there was something behind the posts before, now all I see it grey and it doesn't seem right, maybe it's just me, the road texture is still at the side though, just not behind each board on the main page.

EDIT: Just realised what it is, the styling of the top of each post has changed, hasn't it? That's what's thrown me off, sorry for these random ramlings Lol.

Wow that header rules, Don't bother changing it in my opinion, That pic there suits the forum amazingly! +Rep! :D

Thanks mate, I was planning on adding the winner of the POTW to the header but I'll see what people think about it. Also I was going to have the winning pics rotate so the header would change between the different winners.

P.S. Just noticed, where's the background gone from behind everything?

By that I mean this stuff:

The old carbon fibre effect background was with the old forum style, may test it and see how it looks but I'm happy with how it's looking so far.

I did mention to baldred earlier today that I was going to grayscale the header and have the car the only thing that was in colour and yes it looked really good but I thought seeing as it's the winning picture after all, maybe it should stay that way!

If you want to see the grayscale version let me know and I will edit the header so you can have a quick gander. :)

Thanks Diablo for getting rid of those huge yellow slabs on the Index of the forum, cos they really threw me off when i was looking for things lol..

Also, just a comment, not a suggestion as I'm pretty sure noone else would really care, on the 'road' background, could you put some tire marks on it? As if someone had done a burnout on it? (Just asking how hard it would be, not a suggestion)