We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

God blessed me!

Mb

Indeed, there's no doubt that you will see the 3 red lights. I think it's the fate of every 360 owner to get one! Are you getting the Elite or Premium?

Add me when you get it, I will accept when mine's back from repair!

Not getting the Elite, costs to much for me.

+ If i buy the normal version for 270 Euro's i get FM2 for free :D

I won't call it the Dark side, i'd call it the Bright side as a Xbox is white:omg:

• 2 weeks later...
Nice one, what cars you got?

Right now i have:

- Golf GTI

- Camaro Z28

- Jag E-Type

- Maza MX-5 Mazdaspeed (Ugly as hell!)

- VIS Integra Type-R

I bought the Golf, the rest i won :P

Golf is almost tuned to the max.

@ Speed: Yes! I was waiting from 12:00 till 18:00! :p

@ Khevolution: Not yet, have to figure out how im going to connect it.

Hehe, i have one too if people don't know as i forgot to post up a topic about it :(. Looks like everyone is getting 360's i agree because they are awesome! SHame on you not getting tdu for 360, it's only £18 from play.com you know. Speed, are you getting tdu for 360? :D

Hehe, i have one too if people don't know as i forgot to post up a topic about it :(. Looks like everyone is getting 360's i agree because they are awesome! SHame on you not getting tdu for 360, it's only £18 from play.com you know. Speed, are you getting tdu for 360? :D

Lets just concentrate on the 360 for now. Halo 3 will probably be the first game, followed by Forza 2, and then possibly TDU depending on how much money I have left :D

• 2 weeks later...

Yesterday night god gave me the ability to go on Xboxlive! :D

My Gamertag is: RuthlessLambo

Yes i stole the idead from David :p (TheScottischSpotter)

First i wanted to do RuthlessCorvette, but it was too long :(

Mb,

i'm SURE you could have thought of something better than using my name and adding another car on the end i mean come on, now my name isn't unique :( IMO lambo just doesn't go as well as viper but thats me.

Congrats on finally getting live though!

EDIT : Ignore what i said above. I guess it's gonna be a Ruthless group as speed wants to be called RuthlessSpeed so it's gonna be the Ruthless trio. If only there was a way to link us all together :D

Mb,

i'm SURE you could have thought of something better than using my name and adding another car on the end i mean come on, now my name isn't unique :( IMO lambo just doesn't go as well as viper but thats me.

Congrats on finally getting live though!

Only did that cause i love you:o :p

And in my ears it does sound good, people on XBL like it aswell.

+rep for you then :D

And thanks :)

Edit: Sorry but i wouldn't like to do a trio with you guys LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Im getting a Xbox360 in a while!:excited:

+ Forza 2 :D

Im not getting TDU for the 360, as i think it's useless having it on 2 consoles (Sorry David :p)

Maybe i buy PGR4 aswell :)

I only get more jealous. I want a Xbox 360. Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa. Anyway, if I can get XBL, I'm probably thinking of doing CarboyZR1, RuthlessCarboy, RuthlessCorvette (if it can fit), RuthlessVette, or RuthlessVetteZR1 (if it can fit).