We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

TDU Central Mag - Halloween '07

Speed

Landscape or Portrait?  

24 members have voted

1. 1. Landscape or Portrait?

• Landscape
    • Portrait
    • Not Bothered

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ah OK Ill change my review then tomoz i cba im off to bed now and try to get better :(

Hows it easier to change it btw? surely portarit is, as that is how normal word docs etc work and people are used to working in portrait. Plus Diablo's front page is portrait :p

Can we mix land and port? by having a double page spread/ and then having 2 ports on one page? just a thought.

Should we poll the decision? I think I can add one to this thread actually.

Thanks for the feedback also!

Yes please do! I just sent you a PM on this very topic, I just can't decide!

EDIT: Don't worry, I've done it myself Lol, you learn something new every day!

Speed, you see my post just above ^ idk if you did, as we posted at exactly the same time :p

Yes I saw, forgot about it though Lol. Don't change anything for now, we'll see what the majority think in the poll first, after all we have got more than a month to change it up if needed :D

Stop it! This poll is serious, so stop being silly. Tut Tut.

P.S. Portrait x 100 for me please diablo

Yeah I know I'll put it back in a minute. BTW you can still vote I know what the results were before I did the change, if it remains as was before then I know you haven't voted.

Speed I'd love to know why that ad is showing for you. lol

I voted for portrait, however, could we include both lnadscape and portrait? By just including double page spreads for landscpae, and having 2 protraits side-by-side? God I'm up early :s lol

We can't do this because it would simply be unfeasable. 2 portraits side by side wouldn't fit on the screen at all, which is what we are trying to aim for. I have a new size in mind, which I will post once either of the options has got to 11, and/ or the best of 20 votes will be my decision.

We can't do this because it would simply be unfeasable. 2 portraits side by side wouldn't fit on the screen at all, which is what we are trying to aim for. I have a new size in mind, which I will post once either of the options has got to 11, and/ or the best of 20 votes will be my decision.

Ok can't wait :p *rolls eyes* only 2 more for portrait :) Common!

ijji Gunz; GunzFactor forums; RuneScape; LineRider links on your firefox... OH the good old days of last year Ross =D

hehe I deleted all my links. Well aminly cos Firfox broke, and had to re-install hehe! :offtopic: