We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Nugget of the Week!! *archive*

Eudemon

• Replies 1.2k
    • Created
    • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Week #8. SupermAnthony :: The dreaded nugget thread curse strikes again with SupermAnthony asking that why don't we add all nuggets to the first post and their reasons for becoming so. You know like we already do, like this in fact, duh! :o

Can you not add to the first post who has been nugget and why they earned it?

• 3 weeks later...

It has to be RB26DETT again :p For this really bad double nugget in 2 posts :p

I made the best bits bold and yellow

RB26DETT, I think, may be the first person to be double nuggeted, becasue he was nugget on week 6 :p

(Unlucky Speed, who said at college, he was trying to trip me up, and make me the first to have nugget status twice)

Oh no looks like I have to buy it now, I said I would buy the first game that has the Veyron in it. :(

Look at the car list that is hidden:

info from nfsunlimited

Aston Martin DB9

Aston Martin DBR9

Audi R8

Bugatti Veyron 16.4

Dodge Challenger Concept

Koenigsegg CCX

Lamborghini Gallardo Superleggera

Lancia Delta Integrale Evo

McLaren F1

Mercedes SL65 AMG

Plymouth Road Runner

Porsche 911 GT3

Porsche 911 GT3 RS

Porsche Carrera GT

Seat Leon Cupra

WOAH! Those aren't in my game... DAMN IT! I think that's if you get the Collectors Edition. The only supercars in the game that I can recall are the Lambo LP640, Zonda F, Cayman S(?), 911 GT2, 911 Turbo

oh bugger... i think i just nuggeted myself with the post... didn't see that baldred posted the hidden list or the unreleased car list.

DAMN!

DIABLO!!! NUGGET IS HERE BABY!!! :woot:

I think you have now as you said baldred not me ;). It's bad enough one mod being forced to buy pro street without dragging baldred's name down to the NFS world too. :)

Just to let you guys know if noone is deemed to be a Total Nugget the week after the current nugget then the current Nugget stays a Nugget!! Hence why SupermAnthony is on his 2nd week. :D Looks like he won't be making it a 3rd week though.

• 2 weeks later...

If this is still running may I put forward F1Ferrari for Nugget

"Hmmm Suzi!"

Do I get anything??????

He posted the following in response to my Money Giveaway ... mainly for the sheer cheek of trying to get some money out of me for posting 2 days after the event the phrase I'd asked people to say AFTER knocking me off the road in TDU

• 2 weeks later...