We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Nugget of the Week!! *archive*

Eudemon

• Replies 1.2k
    • Created
    • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Basicly its awarded a to a person each "week" who has said the most stupid thing in that week and therefor is a nugget. Dosn't it say that on the first page?

"Well well well, what do we have here then?! I'll tell you what we got, we have a new award, one that is sure to bring great popularity to those who receive it albeit through humiliation and utter disbelief which will no doubt result in the words "did he/she just say/do/post that!!?". This prestigious accolade will be given out weekly to the member who we ascertain to have given the dumbest, most moronic, head scratching inducing contribution of the week. The prize for being the chosen one ladies and gentleman, is the Nugget of the Week. Yes you will be labelled a Total Nugget for the duration of the upcoming week and just to make sure that you don't forget or that others don't miss the fact that you are a Total Nugget™, you will have a nice bright image in your posts as well as in your Profile (shown below). Yes we are so kind we know."

There we go, read first post lol.

Okay then, here is my 'nugget entry'.

Seatbelts are ussless. My orthodonist was almost killed in a car wreck because he wasn't waring one, and Dale Earnheart was killed at the Daytona 500 because he was not wearing his seatbelt. How can you say that they are important?

I obviusly don't mean that, but I thought that I should just through that out.

You're not supposed to actually make an entry... it's just general things that happen, because someone wasn't thinking right... Like I managed to welcome someone in the wrong thread... You don't do it intentionally.

Still, I think that was nugget worthy, no? :p

Week #9. randomus_r :: One of our newest members being kind to other new registers welcomes RH12234 to TDUc ...unfortunately he was in Danny_GTR's Intro thread. *D'oh!*

Welcome to the forum, RH12234! *hopes he got the nick right*

I think the fact that his av looks like some Princess Bride is punishment enough. :oook::p
    I just messed around with Speed's av, and made him into a chav pirate, then decided to make it slightly emo. Then didn't know what else to put on, apart from female hair. So I thought a tiara would be good :twisted:

Next up: Iced_Bullet himself!

Quite funny. Only it's fake as the Veyron would Pwn his ass :p

I'm not too sure, as it is wet ... I think it'd be close if it was done for real, but to make the advert more "gripping" they made it closer me thinks.

How on earth can a Human ever be faster then/or as fast as a Bugatti Veyron? :p

Guest RB26DETT

haha. NAWZ!!!! (NOS)

I might get one for this too:

In the Alleged email revealing PC Carpack! [picture inc.] thread, understudy, a mod on official forums posted on here asking me to remove the email on the letter screen shot.

I know this is a shameless self nugget, but hey ;) baldred has already said I should be it.

:D Clever of me to sign up 4 months before you did, just in case you joined and caused trouble today :p

I'm a championship class lurker :excited:

Week #10. Iced_Bullet :: Trying to dispel an observation that baldred noticed in a so called "email from atari", he posted a screen of his own version... which unsurprisingly enough was exactly the same as what was being said before. He also never realised a 'new' member signed up 4 months before him as he made a point of "Sorry for making you sign up just for those 2 posts".

I'm just going to point out a something i have compared to e-mails i receive. and that is that the subject line on hotmail/windows live mail is always bold.
    Mine isn't :oook: