We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Test Drive Collection #6 coming ...December[!UPDATE #7]

Eudemon

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

is there gonna be a dlc#6 cruise?

i have a huge pot of pennies set aside to get two of each of the cars when they are released.

i usually go for a level 3 tuned car and a level 0.

will have to stay tuned for all the different grading experimentation ;)

More than likely ... however DLC day normally turns out to be a nightmare with the servers!

As to Lambo GTs ... Well I think it's taken as read that it's going to be a Diablo ... although an Espada would be nice, but that's a GTE ... one of the most beautiful 4 seaters ever designed

As to Lambo GTs ... Well I think it's taken as read that it's going to be a Diablo ... although an Espada would be nice, but that's a GTE ... one of the most beautiful 4 seaters ever designed

There was also an Espada GT, the Series I, only 186 were built, the GTE was the Series II and Series III. I agree with you about the Espada, I remember getting a toy one when I was a kid and have loved the design ever since.

By the way there are also two other Lamborghini GTs that haven't been mentioned the Islero 400 GT & Jarama GT 400. :)

[rant]

Wow would you look at that, nothing on the Marketplace yet again! And curiously enough Forza 2 true to their word has the Motegi Track Pack up and smiling right at 9AM GMT. Also see some more EA rubbish and new Spiderman crap but not one of the most sought after DLC's by many for a game that surprisingly many people still play 1 year on!

Ubisoft, Turn 10 (alright I know they're inhouse MGS) and EA can all say dates so why can't Atari? This is really annoying. Let us know if it's gone in for certification and if possible a date planned for release or even a week commencing/ending.

[/rant over]

There's the beautiful first Lamborghini 350GT and the first production Lamborghini the 400GT. But yes more than likely the Diablo GT will be the one!

Actually, the 350GT was the first production car, and offered along side the 400GT from '64-'67 with 120 models. The 400GT started out as an option (400GT Interim) for the 350GT by allowing the buyer to have a larger 4-liter engine; 23 were made from '65-'67. The 400GT 2+2 came around in '66 as the previously mentioned option as a new model. Offered from '66 to '68, 247 were built. The Islero came around to take it's place for 1 year; '68 to '69. The combined Islero 400GT and 400GTS came to 225 models.

During this time, the reason for such low production was thanks to the entry of the '66 Miura P400.

The first Lamborghini car, though, is the 350 GTV, and resides as part of the Isao Noritake collection in Japan. The car itself, has a remarkable history as it was almost completely forgotten about for 22 years.

I used to know the difference between a 350GT and a 400GT. It was a small part near the front of the car on the outside, but alas, I forget the part, and the picture is a bit small.

Of course, going by production numbers, you are more than likely right that it is a 400GT 2+2.

Wednesdays are usually for Arcade if I remember correctly and the rest of the working well is normally everything else. So either it's Microsoft's fault for the delay yesterday with the downtime or certification never went through and as usual we know absolutely jack with what's happening.

From what I can see though the Marketplace hasn't had an update in New Arrivals unless I am missing something.

Not really an update but take a look at the new and very very nicely presented Eden Games website and have a gander at the Job Openings and things are looking very good as long as they fill those positions with good quality people!

Also be sure to check out the Alone in the Dark trailer, that game is being made with an improved engine that TDU used plus the game itself looks amazing!

• 1 month later...

That is an impressive press release but I wonder who's going to buy My Horse & Me. :D

I would like to be a fly on the wall at the reviews meetings. "You, you get to review Ace Combat 6, The Witcher and as it's Christmas treat yourself to playing around with the new cars from DLC #6. As for you young apprentice it's My horse & Me for you". :D

Sorry ignore me I'm in a silly mood today. :)