We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Forza 2 gets some Tracks..

khevolution

Taken from the Forza 2 Website

Forza Motorsport 2 Sees First DLC Track Release

We celebrate the release of Twin Ring Motegi with our first comprehensive track guide!

10.25.07 // 17:00

DLC Information

Release Date: 10/26/07

Track Name: Twin Ring Motegi

Marketplace Price: 400 MS Points

Number of Ribbons: 4

4.jpg

We know it's been a long time coming -- and none have been more patient than our rabid Forza Motorsport community -- but it's finally here. As of tomorrow, 9AM GMT, Oct. 26th, Forza 2 players can hop onto Xbox Live Marketplace and download our first DLC track, Twin Ring Motegi for 400 MS points. The track pack itself comes with four ribbons (Road Course, East, West, and Speedway oval) so it's sure to satisfy all flavors of racers in the Forza 2 community.

A little history on Twin Ring Motegi itself. The track is a professional racing circuit located in Motegi Japan that contains 3 variations of its Road Course, as well as a 1.5 mile oval track. Created in 1997 by Honda, Twin Ring served not only as a testing ground but also as a competitive area for the major racing circuits to compete in Japan. With its versatile construction and design, Motegi allows for a wide variety of cars to compete together at the same time creating exciting and intense match-ups. The Road Track is designed with 3 different variations, all of which have distinct characteristics that make for a unique racing experience. Just looking at the overall track layout it is very apparent that it was designed to host everything from go-kart races to very high speed events (IRL/CART) on the oval.

7.jpg

Since the track will be showing up in the Time Trials, Exhibition, and Free Run scoreboards, we thought we could help boost your competition level a little with a track guide that tells you all the ins-and-outs of how to tackle this track and its variations. Go ahead and jump straight to the articles after you've downloaded the track and get ready to dominate the 'boards!

In the weeks to come, you can expect that you'll be focusing weekly community competitions around Motegi and its ribbons. Start practicing, and we'll see you on the track. Happy racing, fiends!

It's not that noone cares buddy, it's the fact that there are new games out that kind of overshadow Forza 2 for playability and some are actually bored of running the same tracks. TSS you say 400 MSP is too dear? It was originally 600 MSP until last night because of the uproar from the community. It's a decent track but not one that people were really wanting.

Who actually plays on Forza 2 now lol ???? I certainly don't and you know what I'm bored of PGR4 already !

Thank Hockey (god doesn't exist !) that NHL 2K8 is coming out on Friday :D !!!!

Do you try and plug NHL 2K8 in everypost you do lately coz it seems that way.

Back on topic, if I played Forza 2 more I would get it but I was on it the other night and come off after 2 races.

Do you try and plug NHL 2K8 in every post you do lately coz it seems that way.

Back on topic, if I played Forza 2 more I would get it but I was on it the other night and come off after 2 races.

I think he does so from now on, i'll change the game slightly, back to forza 2, it was good, it's just not as expected, it gets boring too quickly and just doesn't have the same appeal as other games.

With PGR4 now out forza 2 in some ways feels a bit rubbish. (My personal opinions and do not represent other members)

• 2 weeks later...