We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Forget a G25 - This is the Ultimate Looking PC & PS2/3 driving wheel!

Iced_Bullet

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The throttle pedal looks ghey.

Prefer the G25 by a lot. My brother has one and it owns.

Agreed! :D

A part from that pedal, I think the wheel itself looks nice :) But I am pretty satisfied with my G25, IT ROCKS :D Lol!

I got mine for approx. $270, that's a pretty good price here in Denmark, as the normal price for it is between $380-$399 :p

.... I don't see anything....
I think he found out how to post blank posts on the forum, good job Carboy +rep.
Right, for you 3 blind people who didn't think to quote his post to see which video he was embedding ... ;) :D

I found some more on YouTube, just search for '911 wheel' and 'Fanatec' etc ...

Hm... I'm thinking of getting this instead of a G25 now as what I have seen from it is really good. Iced would you recommend the wheel? Could you do some sort of review with it on TDU maybe? Would be really nice if you could ;)
I will be doing this yes :) Once I've fine tuned my driving, so the review looks miles better :)

I will be writting a written reivew soon. However as I don't own a digital camcorder ... I will either see if my college has one I can borrow, or my dad's work. Or i will use my old normal camcorder, and record onto the DVD Recorder.

I'm probably thinking of buying the wheel, as the 130euros is a nice fancy discount from $350 which will probably be around £250 with currency rates and the UK being more expensive than the US.

I wont be answering many more questions about this until the review is up :)

I've used the wheel quite a bit today, mainly in my Vanquish, F430 and Enzo. I've perfected the art of Road Rules, and alsmost general flat our crusing, btu when the car hits the grass and starts to go, I havnt been able to correct it very easily without trashing the wheel from side to side :p (But that is my n00b wheel driving, not the wheel's fault)

• 1 month later...