We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

It's Randy time! o_0

hesonly5

Hi all! A lot of you know me from the EU forums (from which I recently got banned for shouting at a mod, lol).

Anyhows, I'm 15, Home Educated, got a Wii and a PC - AMD Athlon 64 3000+ @ 2.01Ghz, 1.75GB DDR, Sapphire Ati Radeon HD 2600XT 256mb GDDR3. And breathe, lol :p Heard a lot about here, and The Scottish Spotter himself sent me over.

Diablo, do I have permission to do a shameless plug of GC? :D

Hi all! A lot of you know me from the EU forums (from which I recently got banned for shouting at a mod, lol).

Anyhows, I'm 15, Home Educated, got a Wii and a PC - AMD Athlon 64 3000+ @ 2.01Ghz, 1.75GB DDR, Sapphire Ati Radeon HD 2600XT 256mb GDDR3. And breathe, lol :p Heard a lot about here, and The Scottish Spotter himself sent me over.

Diablo, do I have permission to do a shameless plug of GC? :D

Yes, you do (only signature wise) Quote taken from another person saying they work with GC.

Note we have no issues with you being the owner and admin of another community, you can have your link in your sig also, the only thing we do not permit is blatant advertising, stick to that and you'll be most welcome buddy!

And on another note, I found the argument on the EU forums quite funny, but I do see both sides of the story ... 3 people got banned didn't they? ... but hey - rules were broken, but anyway ... not wishing to carry on the argument :p

Hope to see you on the island! :)

Now for you to pile up the posts to get back to the 3000 + on EU forums haha!

Hi Pherelas :)

Okay, thanks Iced!

As for the argument... Well, we don't feel rules were broken. Mmkay, maybe Dev shouldn't have quite got his point across as he did, but that's Dev for ya, lol. Still, the fact that kal deleted a perfectly reasonable post gives Dev every right to object. Anyhows, we won't mess this thread up with that.

Four people got banned, Devilbound, Ozzcom, RoadRunner_TDU and I, lol!

Hi there randomus, welcome to the boards mate, as Iced has said above, having your link in your sig is fine as long as it's not using large fonts and crazy colours, blatant promotion and advertising is not permitted though.

Good to see you though!

Sorry for being OT, but congrats Diablo :excited::bananaskip: on 2000 posts!

Hi there randomus, welcome to the boards mate, as Iced has said above, having your link in your sig is fine as long as it's not using large fonts and crazy colours, blatant promotion and advertising is not permitted though.

Good to see you though!

Thanks for that! :D

'grats on 2,000 posts :excited:

Benson! :D I hope your slightly more active here than you are at EU Forums, it's very rarely we see you now :(

Why you happy I'm banned? ;)

I'm in the Atari forums everyday ,I just don't have alot to say in the PC forum cos I don't play it anymore on PC it's Xbox360 for TDU for me

your not banned from the Atari forum I think it was just a day ban

I meant you're banned from here;) lol

Benson remember you need to discuss who you're banning and give a valid reason and proof

...................................ah it's randy, nevermind! :p

:cry: I think I may leave again. And delete my account so your precious member count goes down ;)

Erm, it waso nly a day ban at first, but I erm... did it... heh... again.

:excited:

Anyhows, sorry Diablo, just clearing it up :)