We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Post your Christmas Presents!

Guest RB26DETT

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

t'was a good christmas for me

i got:

-electric guitar

-guitar hero 3

-greatest ever! 3CD rock compilation

-clarkson on cars

-clarkson's motorworld

-clarkson's i know you got soul

-clarkson: born to be riled

-top gear interactive DVD quiz game

-ultimate racing car book

-guide to classic british cars

-some smelly stuff, like every year :p

-chocolate

-moneyz!!! (£50)

i pretty much get what i want all year round, most of time come christmas they isint really that much i acually want tbh, i tend to tell people just get me things i know i will use alot...

socks / jeans / smellies / etc etc

which then means after christmas i get the things i want myself, for myself as i dont need to buy everyday stuff lol

i had a good present yesterday

I was on the phone best friend yesterday and she told me she thinks i was right all along, and that she is now suspicious about her BF aswell (who i thought was a tit all along) so i'm happy for that, cause he's clingy and its like he's trying his hardest to get me out of her life, and without putting too finer point on things, anyone who tries to take away the best friend i've ever had can sod off and die.

STRONGBOW STRONGBOW STRONGBOW

makes me wanna shave all my hair off and wear ben sherman TBH

but yea anyays, got £100 umm random chocolates and stuff getting some new clothes 2morrow, like some REALLY REALLY nice hoodies jeans and tops, going to Leeds for a little break to see a couple of mates up there for 2 days on the 4th aswell, then my Bday is january 15th, so i'm getting 2GB RAM, another 250GB HDD and maybe a dual core AMD, if i can't get dual core AMD i'll buy a 320 or 400 GB HDD instead and then see how much i have left

and on new years i'm going to a field rave TBH, lieka full blown, 100+ person rave ina field with huge speakers and a DJ and people in tents everywere

should be fun in the next 2 weeks TBH

got me hoodies today :D

http://i179.photobucket.com/albums/w289/oooh_sexy_time/hoodie1.jpg

http://i179.photobucket.com/albums/w289/oooh_sexy_time/pattern1.jpg

£15

http://i179.photobucket.com/albums/w289/oooh_sexy_time/hoodie2.jpg

http://i179.photobucket.com/albums/w289/oooh_sexy_time/pattern2.jpg

£20

well pleased from H&M o_0 wouldn't have thought of going in until my mate pointed out they might have some nice stuff, turns out, they did ;)

Hi all ... slow response from me ... been down at my parents eating and drinking tooooooo much!

Well this year Santa brought me ...

Wireless Headphones for my HiFi/TV

Transformers DVD

Brown Shoes (for hittin' the tan)

Red/pink/white/grey striped shirt (see above)

grey/white T-shirt

2 pairs of black trousers for work

2 packs of socks

Guess how old I AM !!!!!!

Oh and I agree MB for Nugget for the Optimus Prime thing

Baldred - Is the Missus happy with the motor? (honest I'm not jealous)

I'm late as well, better late than never.

Wireless mouse

Wireless Xbox 360 controller for windows (to get me warmed up ready for a 360 next year)

Gears Of War for windows

Clarkson and Hammond book

New Clarkson DVD

3 T-Shirts

Ted Baker stuff to make you smell good

Some eats

So overall not too bad.

Black Diamond Brake Discs and Pads for my Car

image.php?type=P&id=16343

Believe it or not your car will NOT slow down any faster than standard with those on :p

The only difference you will notice is better effiency from braking at higher speeds, and of course less wear and tear under heavy use.

Believe it or not your car will NOT slow down any faster than standard with those on :p

The only difference you will notice is better effiency from braking at higher speeds, and of course less wear and tear under heavy use.

Wow Nipper way to crush Marc_CRX's spirit, If you said that to me I would do into a deep depression. :P

lol, well I have noticed a big difference in all round Braking, whoever filled your head with that Garbage needs a telling off, as all my Mates have Performance Disc's on their cars and have also commented on the Overall Improvment in Braking Performance ;)

BTW Fitted them on Xmas Day after My dinner and Took it for a Hard Drive, they are some serious Disc's and Pads