We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Stories

CarboyZR1

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It began at my first dance when I just came in and my mates were saying hi to me. Later everyone was asking me who I was gonna dance with. Then my mate Patrick says, "Julia." I said to my friend Patrick, "I will never ever ever go with her ever in my life." I just wonder why some people still think that annoying romour is still true. Then Bailey comes up to the boys and says hi to everyone. Then later, she comes up to me asking me to be her friend for some reason and I don't know why. I did ask her to dance once, she said no, but maybe next time. Then around the end, she askes me for my number. Then I had to leave, I wished her a good night and said bye. On the way home, I felt so happy and I assumed she called. Waking up, I just relized that I forgot to ask for her number, I just assumed she would call.

A week just past and I was starting to get nervous. So I tried asking Julia for Bailey's number, and ummmm, that didn't go well. I ended up getting her completely ticked off and I still don't know why. As the weeks past, I was starting to be depressed and felt suicidal, but not suicidal enough to actually kill myself. Talking to all my friends, some of them got sick of it and one of them don't really talk to me as much.

It was December, almost Christmas and I felt hopeless and had a Blue Christmas sort of. One day right after, Bailey called me at 11PM as I was gonna go to bed, I couldn't really talk to her as she lost the remote to her TV and it was set too loud, I asked to call tommorrow and that's what I did. We didn't really have much to talk about and our calls would last around five minutes.

It is now New Year's Eve and now I feel like I have to tell her. But the thing I am scared about, if I tell her, will she like me? Will she at least stay a friend if she doesn't? And what will happen after. Will I be a wreck? I will never know until I tell the truth.

I tried narrowing the story down since this is a forum. This isn't as good as a I usually write though.

love is like a tennis ball mate, chuck the ball at her and if she chucks it back...

that means...

1) she likes you and wants to play with you

2) shes mad at you, and wants to hurt you

either way any attention is better than nothing when you like the girl and it takes a few serves to win a round of tennis. and in the meantime she has no idea that your eyeing the lady behind her up - as your meant to be looking in that direction..

yea tennis is so much fun !!!

"called me at 11PM as I was gonna go to bed, I couldn't really talk to her as she lost the remote to her TV and it was"

swear word?

ok mine!

I met a friend. Whos friend was with my friend. I got attracted to my friend's friend. Friend tried to help me and my friend's friend. Thats it for now

P.S this is meant to tick people off :twisted:

"called me at 11PM as I was gonna go to bed, I couldn't really talk to her as she lost the remote to her TV and it was"

swear word?

He's changed his post now, so the third paragraph is now the second, and also he's changed the word to 'ticked' now

ok mine!

I met a friend. Whos friend was with my friend. I got attracted to my friend's friend. Friend tried to help me and my friend's friend. Thats it for now

P.S this is meant to ____ off :twisted:

Also I'd take that out too. I'm only trying to save you an infraction, Im not being picky ;) trust me I've learnt.

i know all about lovesick.

in about august '06 my best friend was going out with a girl, called harriet (or hattie for short) my best mate messed her about, and in the end she cheated on him, however my best mate was very popular, more-so than she was, and she lost her friends through it, I'd never met her at the time, but did have her MSN, over that summer i was the only one to give her time of day.

in September we met, at a party. i went to her house after said party, as if then we started going out.

we went out till the beginning of December, and i loved her alot, we talked on MSN all the time, unfortunately she didn't reciprocate my love. she made sure we hardly ever met up, so i wouldn't get hurt, and in the end she just came out with it and said she preffered me as a friend

normally saying 'lets just be friends' is like having your dog put down, and your parents saying 'it doesn't matter, you can still keep it' but by some miracle, this worked. between December and February we spoke all the time.

in February i went on a day out with her family, this day, she told me that she considered me as her best friend.

our friendship grew stronger over the months, but all along i still fancied her, cause i never saw her when we were going out i felt like i had lost out, and despite having a GF since hattie, she was always on my mind.

in april i started noticing that she was looking at me in a different way, once or twice she even held my head, as if to kiss me, but she always held herself back, when i asked her what she was doing, and why she didn't want to take things further, she said because she valued me too much as a friend, and didn't want to loose me.

we carried on with this tension between us until June, and the GCSE's. we started being more open, she told me that she loved me, and we discussed how we thought each other would make good parents, and that, we thought that we would suit each other as lifelong partners, maybe in a few years, although at our age we just wanted fun.

at the end of the month, i went to her house, we couldn't control ourselves, we kissed all day, however we agreed that we wouldn't get into a relationship, and it would be 'no strings fun'

during the rest of the summer we carried on with the no strings, but it never was really no-strings. i loved her, and she loved me. it got awkward, many times it was 'called off' but it never lasted, we just couldn't resist. things got serious, we dreamed of each other, we dreamed of what our children would look like, although it wasnt as fun when it became a possibility (incidentally, we lost alot of sleep when she ended up 12 days late :/) and we dreamed of our marriage

then, out of the blue, one day she said 'i cant stand this, i want you for myself' and as of that day, we started officially going out. the opportunity i had wanted between then (august 07) and when we split (December 06) was finally here. i couldnt have been happier.

4 days later, a friend of hers (ours) announced that he had gotten cancer. it was a hard time for us all, but Hattie had it worst. this boy had fancied her a long time, and she felt guilty going out with me. she called it off, it was over.

a few days later, Jake's best friend phoned the hospital to find what was wrong, they didn't know a thing about anything to do with him. he was lying. but it was too late for me and Hattie to go out again.

we did though, get back to our strange form of no strings. this lasted up until the beginning of college.

for the first time ever, we saw each other on a daily basis. this however, was bad. Hattie didn't feel confident introducing me as her 'best friend'.

over the next few months there was sexual tension, lots of it, but we didn't give in.

then, in the half term, having finally gotten used to not doing stuff, we gave in, and had some dirty, no strings fun, just this time without any emotion.

during November, i started becoming clingy with Hattie, she'd gone back on her word once, and i thought if i tried hard enough, it would happen again. every time i tried though, i failed, and she lost trust in me. this led me to depression, and led to self harm

in December, she met someone, Matt, her new (and current) boyfriend. i tried to be ok, i really did. that night though, i spiraled into depression i had never felt before. i couldn't stand it. that night i took an overdose of paracetamol. i eventually sorted myself out. i accepted she loved him (even though i hate him) and eventually the feelings i had for her died away.

the thing is though, she still would tease me sexually, and I'm not on about implying stuff, posing and word games, she would basically grab my nads, rub her body all over my privates, and basically [-blank-] me through my trousers. even though she has a BF

then, on new years, i stayed at her house overnight. she teased me (which was to be expected) but that isn't the important bit. firstly, she spent new years eve, and new years day, saying how she was admiring me from a distance and that i 'was going to waste' (no-one wants to be my GF :() later that night we watched a film in her room, and she lay down in her bed whilst i sat next to her, she kept wanting hugs from me. long, tender ones. eventually i lay down next to her. we wrapped our arms around each other and held each other close in her bed. for once in my life i felt i belonged, and i wanted the moment to last forever.

eventually midnight struck, and i went out onto the bed that had been made for me, and she went to hers.

the next day she mentioned the going to waste stuff again, but that was about it.

the thing is, that tender moment we had in her bed, made me think we belonged together, and I'm worried that I'm starting to love her again.

i told her my feelings in an offline instant message that night

yesterday i apologized, i figured it would be better if i said it was a drunken moment, i don't want things difficult for her, as it stands she thinks I'm Ok with her and Matt going out, and i am. begrudgingly. I'm not kicking up a fuss for her, not me. he makes her happier than she's been in a long time, and that has to be a good thing right? i don't want to be a pain for her, she's my best friend and I'll do anything for her.

she has however, said she will finish it if i cant take it, i really don't want to stop it, she loves him (for reasons unbeknown to myself) but i don't want to end up taking 20 paracetamol again either. At present i don't think that will happen, but there again, i never thought i would cut myself either...

i am currently trying to nip this rekindled love in the bud, i have asked her to stop teasing me, and i am listening to songs that i can relate to (Mr. Brightside is a brilliant one) I don't want to screw up my life again, but I'm desperate to not screw up hers. (his i don't mind...)

Wow, great story, Just seems to remind me of my past, sort of, and I don't know why. Julia and I were sort of talking all in class everytime we got a chance last year. One year she's nice, another she's a huge pain in the neck, and I still don't know why. Bailey called me and I asked why she call me, she told me she called since my friend Dan asked her to, but nobody has her number besides Julia and I and I feel something has gone nuts ever since I met Bailey. I have no idea whats going on and know less than half the story of how this started anyway.