We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Stories

CarboyZR1

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

at the end of the day the last story boils down to this...

as much as you feel your to blame for said things - she always shares equal blame

CHUCK A TENNIS BALL AT HER !!! :) :) :)

I think being with a girl is as hard as trying to control a Murcielago LP640. One percent over the limit and it kills you. I couldn't tell her since there was no answer on New Year's. One minute away and I missed the countdown. Now I am too nervous to tell and I keep hesitating.

ummm i have many,. i'll pick a random one

well me and like 3 mates were really stoned and decided "lets feed a person laxatives who we don't like"

so we went to the chinese herbal remedy shop thing and asked for a big pack, put 12 in a bottle of coke and saw that this person had left

so we gave the coke to 2 random girls saying "o yea, don't worry, it's fine, it has 12 different spirits in and we don't like it"

and they both necked half the bottle, 5 mins later, they find out what it is and we're running from police because apparently it's against the law to make girls cry and crap themselves =\

and also, i've been to Leeds over the past 2 days to meet some people i knew, 1 was this girl that seemed obsessed over me, then we fell out cuz i pwned her up in an argument lmao, then i went to Leeds and met her and some other people i was meant to meet and now she likes me again saying things like "i'm well gutted about you not seeing my room on your own"

thing is, in pictures she looks OK

in real life she is actually proper fit lmao

and i'm going Leeds again soon aswell so looks like i'll have a good time (Y)

love is like a tennis ball mate, chuck the ball at her and if she chucks it back...

that means...

1) she likes you and wants to play with you

2) shes mad at you, and wants to hurt you

either way any attention is better than nothing when you like the girl and it takes a few serves to win a round of tennis. and in the meantime she has no idea that your eyeing the lady behind her up - as your meant to be looking in that direction..

yea tennis is so much fun !!!

LOL I think it's two. Or maybe one.

agreed mate, i have many over the years, just pop to Notts and you can find out a small fraction of them if you are wiht my friends lolol

i'm not joking, we're like wise old men because we get so many stories lmao

>>>>>

so y'know this whole Tennis metaphore

really old and stupid KTHX

^^^ balls in my court now - he wins im not going to notts ;lol

ok my turn heres my story...

i met my partner 6years ago, she was a 1night stand and she fell pregant on the first night. So i did the right thing and stood by her, moved in the whole 9yards.

since which time ive had another child with her making two lovely girls. alls well eh ?

in the 6years we have been together ive been forced to quit work in the bar industry that i spent near close to half my life working my way up the ladder to assistant manager for yates wine bar, because she was jealous of other women.

i spend everyday listening to her other two children telling me im not there father and cant tell them what to do even though i know im right and i know what im saying is in thier best interests.

sometimes when i visit my family i have a drink with them, but because i didnt clear this with my partner i have to find somewhere else to live for a few days because she wont put my name on the rent book.

today less than 10mins ago my partner decided to tell me shes fed up with her life and the whole situation between us, and is only with me because we have kids together. which suits me down to the ground, cause i quite often feel like the kids are the only reason im there.

wow i feel so much better now !!!

SERIOUSLY that tennis thing should stop now.

but your story, sounds like a pretty bad situation for you, what y'need to do, is sit with her, get all your stuffs out and off both of your chests and if you both decide to go your seperate wasy, it'll be really bad at first probly (wouldn't know not having kids or any long term relationships) but after a while you'll get used to it, but it will be really odd at first

hope it all gets sorted tho mate

• 2 weeks later...

hmm well i could add to this, as today, that same random girl decided it'd be a good idea to send me a picture text, the picture text message, was her, stood in just her underwear, with her phone taking the pic in a mirror, so it was like a full body shot

also

BUMP, let's have some stories that aren't girl related TBH

I have a story to tell you about how I met this girl (Rebeckah) and how I think I'm falling in love with.

I got to church on saturdays (seventh-day adventist) and my x-girlfriend introduced me to Rebeckah. (that is kinda wierd). So after us talking for a while she gave me her number and I gave her mine so that we could keep in contact. Since I live in New Jersey and she lives in new york we could keep in contact. For weeks we talk on the phone till 4 in the morning sometimes never go to sleep and talk into the early morning just about nothing. After talking to her for a couple weeks she tells me she has a boyfriend who lives in Florida. I am like :oook: why didn't you tell me this before. She is like idk. well i just let it slide cause we are just good friends and all. But then in a long conversation at till 3 am she tells me that her boyfriend cheated on her and that she is in the process of getting rid of him. And in my head I'm like :D. Now is my chance.

This has only happened just 2 months ago and she is still trying to get rid of her ex-boyfriend and spending alot of time with me. And I think it is time I made my move. We have been talking for 3 months and she sees me as more than just a friend at this point.

I also want to share a pic of what she looks like so you can visualize my story.:p

I have a story to tell you about how I met this girl (Rebeckah) and how I think I'm falling in love with.

I got to church on saturdays (seventh-day adventist) and my x-girlfriend introduced me to Rebeckah. (that is kinda wierd). So after us talking for a while she gave me her number and I gave her mine so that we could keep in contact. Since I live in New Jersey and she lives in new york we could keep in contact. For weeks we talk on the phone till 4 in the morning sometimes never go to sleep and talk into the early morning just about nothing. After talking to her for a couple weeks she tells me she has a boyfriend who lives in Florida. I am like :oook: why didn't you tell me this before. She is like idk. well i just let it slide cause we are just good friends and all. But then in a long conversation at till 3 am she tells me that her boyfriend cheated on her and that she is in the process of getting rid of him. And in my head I'm like :D. Now is my chance.

This has only happened just 2 months ago and she is still trying to get rid of her ex-boyfriend and spending alot of time with me. And I think it is time I made my move. We have been talking for 3 months and she sees me as more than just a friend at this point.

I also want to share a pic of what she looks like so you can visualize my story.:p

Ahh, things going well for you. I haven't told Bailey (my crush) the way I feel about her yet and it's a week from the dance.

hmm well i could add to this, as today, that same random girl decided it'd be a good idea to send me a picture text, the picture text message, was her, stood in just her underwear, with her phone taking the pic in a mirror, so it was like a full body shot

also

BUMP, let's have some stories that aren't girl related TBH

LOL You told me this. And yes less girl stories. Makes us look desperate. lol

LOL You told me this. And yes less girl stories. Makes us look desperate. lol

Yeah you right. But yeah you should tell her how you feel, that is the only way you will get with her.

Uhh. and I kinda didn't really read through the entire thread. So sryy about the long story that some of you aren't really interested in reading

Yeah you right. But yeah you should tell her how you feel, that is the only way you will get with her.

I know, but I feel like I haven't got the guts. And now if I list all the things bad about her. It makes me want to let go, but something is keeping me hooked on. Lucky that everything works better for you. lol

I know, but I feel like I haven't got the guts. And now if I list all the things bad about her. It makes me want to let go, but something is keeping me hooked on. Lucky that everything works better for you. lol

Thanks man. After I finished the story she called me.:p

You got what it takes to do anything, talk to her more and find thing you have in common. That is the only way to be sure that she is interested. Also listen to her, don't ignore when she starts to talk about something you don't think is interesting.

For some reason I can get into Rebeckah's head and before she finishes her sentence I say it for her. That is one of many things she likes about me.

Thanks man. After I finished the story she called me.:p

You got what it takes to do anything, talk to her more and find thing you have in common. That is the only way to be sure that she is interested. Also listen to her, don't ignore when she starts to talk about something you don't think is interesting.

For some reason I can get into Rebeckah's head and before she finishes her sentence I say it for her. That is one of many things she likes about me.

I never interrupt, I always listen.

Has anything else developed between you two? Do you both talk regularly?

I haven't called her since the end of my Christmas Vacation. We don't really know each other. I'm not sure if she's telling the truth. She said she called since my friend asked her too. But nobody besides me and her angry cousin Julia have contact of her. We haven't called each other since Christmas.