We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Hello abit about my TDU file

valman22

hey,

im new to this game but i think ipretty much have it mastered except the traffic GRRR:mad: lol

i still could do with brushing up my drifting skill/technicue:oook: i have a garage of 30 cars and still rising own routhly 13 ish houses and i just really love the game unfourtanately i still dont have a cable long enouth to reach my router, however if anyone could tell me if its possible to simply connect my xbox360 to a laptop and use the broadband on that.

many thanks people

Internet connection sharing, hmm I'm not completely versed on that tbh so I will leave it to someone else to give you an accurate answer. How far is your router to your 360 as you can get cabled upto 25m+ and there is always the Wireless adaptor also.

Oh and Welcome to TDUc!

:monkeydance:

ah ok thanks well i think my parents are just getting a longer cable so we can have the router next to the tv dont want to go wireless as the connection isnt that good in my house lol

nice 575 i also have one i think ive done 1.2k miles in that lol

i have loads of cars that ive never ussed just to get achievements ^^

• 3 weeks later...

Hi Valman, Welcome to the forums.

In answer to your question, yes you can share your internet from your laptop to you 360 but it's a pain in the arse to set up and you have to have your laptop turned on for it to share the internet. Your much better off just getting the 360 wireless adaptor, that is if you router is wireless.