We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

emmmmmmm....

EaSy_I

I use a Logitech G25 wheel and ive got no sensitivity problems and have always wondered can you get a clutch on TDU?

Yeah, in your controls Options, under the 'Driving' tab (I think, first one anyhows), there is an option for Clutch (car) and Clutch (bike). Make sure you have manual gearbox and 'Auto-clutch' turned off in the 'Options' tab (last one), and seeing as you have a G25, set up your H-Shifter as well :)

I don't have sensitivity setting problems.

I use a wheel :p

Momo Racing by Logitech.

I got a Logitech Momo too. ;) Mines force feedback. I love it, bought it the day after I got TDU working. The gamepad just doesnt cut it, this game should be played with a wheel.

^^Finished cruising with HSV earlier. Hes really good with the KB, drifting and everything lol.

I used to use a PS2 Controller with the converter thing from Play.com. I then switched to the Logitech Chillstream and then that sort of got broken and now i'm currently using a wireless Xbox 360 Pad ;). I would like a wheel but never have the courage to splash out on something like a G25 or a Momo but i really want one :D