We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Hey All - BubHwld Checking In

Bubbie

Hello all,

Well I followed a link from the Europe Atari forums (I am in NA, but I like the layout better than the NA Atari forums) where they said that a list of all the ideas for improving TDU was being put together over here by Diablo. Being a fan of the game and wanting to see it do so well in it's next iteration (and being a little selfish, cause it is what I would like to see - hehehe) I followed the link and here I am.

I bought TDU for PC back in May 2007 from Direct2Drive, loaded it up and fell in love. Got to Champion level, had all the usual complaints that everyone did about cheating and not being able to get to 100%, but I am not too concerned, I just love cruising.

After the patch I stopped playing for a while (was getting some graphical problems and the sound bug that everyone knows about). A couple weeks ago, was bored and decided not to let my beautiful G25 go to waste so I fired it back up and fell in love all over again. The sound issues bother me still, but the graphical problems I can pretty much ignore - just slightly annoying.

Anyhow, I tried many other free-roam games and track drive games, but nothing just hits me right like TDU. I hope that the developers throw another version out there. I hope that they can fix some of the things that went wrong last time, and maybe even put some more cool stuff in for us. I was hoping for another patch or even cost based expansion packs, but I guess that is not to be.

Favorite Car in game is my Ferrari F430 Spider Stage 3. I also like some of the older muscle cars for the deep rumbly voices they have.

I like to cruise, just chill out and enjoy myself. Sometimes I can open it up, but then usually crash pretty quickly - especially since I usually play Hardcore mode lately.

So, probably too much about me already. Thanks for welcoming me to the community and look forward to sharing ideas with likeminded TDU fanatics.