We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Hello

ravedisc

Hi guys, I'm RaveDisc, I'm from Switzerland, Geneva.

I like sports and entertainments. Love TDU.

Favorite car : Corvette Z06.

It's a shame they didn't put the Honda NSX!

I hope I'll have fun with you during race tracks, freerides!

It happens everywhere to be honest, you'll find maybe 20% of the community will be active and then there will be another 20% who will stop by and check stuff out maybe once or twice a month. No forum has more than 50% of it's memberbase being active unless it's new.

As with a forum like ourselves, when new TDU info becomes available that when visitor spikes happen again, it's just the way it goes and in our case we're lucky to have such a good active following which makes this an enjoyable place to visit and participate in rather than just watch. I've even seen members with 0 or 1 posts who have played the arcade. lol

Thank you guys!

If I can't resolve my problem, that would be nice if one of you may test my login to see if he can connect or not on the TDU server.

But I'll try again tonight.

@diablo : You really have a total mileage of 50k ?! That's like driving a car normally (normal speed, normal frequency of use) during 3-4years in the real world!

I am not sure this is against the rules. Because I have the original copy, that is 1400km (875miles) away from me. But I received my original cd key. And I'm trying to play the game legally if possible with a backup copy.

I am not trying to get a backup copy working online with a false cd key...

edit :

Here's the thread that explain my problem

http://forum.turboduck.net/showthread.php?t=2799

:welcome: What do you play TDU on?

Edit: I've seen from the post you just made you are on PC.

Yeah, Stinger is a bit dottled today i guess and so am I come to think of it :D

Welcome here. Hope you enjoy a nice warm stay . Theres optional central heating if you need it :p

*watches TSS ignore my posts*

Actually i didn't even see your post Randy :eek:. Now i see it and yeah i slightly forgot about it but I will have a look now and post a bit. Remember to remind me ;) *cough* MSN *cough* :oook:

Glad to see your game is now working rave. Hope to see you on the island if i ever decide to open my disc and slot in TDU drive and fiddle about with all the random stuff I have to do to make TDU work nicely. Which includes deleting the temporary folder from applications then entering the serial every time i load it up :(. Gets very annoying but of course the game is a reward for the hard work ;)

Thanks Pherelas.

@TSS : wow, that sounds like a long way to load the game, why is that ?

Yes, the game works, I have been trying hard following some Enzos & other supercars with my brand new Alfa Romeo GT... This game rocks.

What doesn't rock, however, is the bizarre addition of fake RS4 + fake Skyline. Why fake ?

They are true lemon. The RS4 performs like a tired V8...

In real life, an RS4 should get around 290-300km/h with a chiptuning, and here, with stage III it goes hardly 280km/h. Same for the skyline!

Now, I would be pleased to see you tomorrow on the Island. I'll try to earn some cash and buy an interesting car or I'll won't be able to follow you!

@TSS : wow, that sounds like a long way to load the game, why is that ?

First of all excuse my hyper-ness :D.

Secondly the reason behind that is because TDU has many errors, i mean many. I could go all day listing things wrong with the PC version. Therefore because of those errors i use the method i stated as i used to be stuck outside my house with the freeze glitch (one of many!). Someone said to me to use that method and nothing has frozen and it's been fine so i guess that was the problem. I'm guessing an error to do with that file or something. So if you ever get the same glitche you will know what to do ;). Hope that made it clear to you :)