We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Techart Carrera GT scaring people in Beverly Hills, CA

The Queen

Hello. I know you all like the Ferrari 360 Challenge Stradale thread and I have heard one in real life. But let me show you this video and please don't say it's pathetic as it's not. It's amazing and one of the best videos I have ever seen ;).

Link --> http://www.car-parazzi.com/display/index.cfm?display=ItemDetail&media_id=4319

Thanks to : Alec from CarParazzi for the video!

The vids were cool also but Mb he should have driven slow through the start of the tunnels then floored it. All we got was one note and all over too soon. :(

Also what was the point of having the radio on when you have a car like that. :rolleyes: It seemed like he is more for showing off than enjoying the car he's got.

It's a shame he swapped it for a Veyron...

Thats a load of crap. He said he will never sell or give away the Carrera GT ;). Maybe he has a Veyron as well. He won't have sold the Carrera GT though ;). I have seen those videos you posted. Still don't think it's as good as the techart one.

Thats a load of crap. He said he will never sell or give away the Carrera GT ;). Maybe he has a Veyron as well. He won't have sold the Carrera GT though ;). I have seen those videos you posted. Still don't think it's as good as the techart one.

That's not. He did sell it. Not saying here how i know, so ask me on msn ;)