We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Adding your system specs is now available

S71NG3R

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest RB26DETT
Dude its really not mine tho. Its for my dad who uses it for his CAD programs I use it to practice CG-cars and make music.

still. having a rig with that kind of hardware without gaming in mind is still kick ass. i never intended to play games with mine, but hey, it's does play games!

still. having a rig with that kind of hardware without gaming in mind is still kick ass. i never intended to play games with mine, but hey, it's does play games!

Yeah true. I have played the most highend games and did not get a bit of lag or screen tear. Its pretty wicked. And my father is thinking of putting in a Core 2 Extreme and get another screen. So yeah MORE for me.

Guest RB26DETT
Yeah true. I have played the most highend games and did not get a bit of lag or screen tear. Its pretty wicked. And my father is thinking of putting in a Core 2 Extreme and get another screen. So yeah MORE for me.

i'd keep the Q6660 if I were you it's more futureproof but the core2extreme isn't bad at all. pretty pricey imo. if you're going to upgrade the CPU, get the Quad 2 Extreme. (Q7650, if i'm not mistaken.) future games will utilize all four cores, i heard crysis was intended to be one of those games.

i'd keep the Q6660 if I were you it's more futureproof but the core2extreme isn't bad at all. pretty pricey imo. if you're going to upgrade the CPU, get the Quad 2 Extreme. (Q7650, if i'm not mistaken.) future games will utilize all four cores, i heard crysis was intended to be one of those games.

If my dad is going to upgrade I will be sure to do that. I have to check it out.