We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

TDU: PC Car Sound Upgrades! Pack 2 now ready!!

Mb

• Replies 468
    • Created
    • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hmmm... Iced' date=' do u think you could take all the various individual mods here and plonk them into the first post, like u did with the rim-mod thread? Would make things quite a bit easier for us...[/quote']Did it a few hours ago, was in too much of a ruch to post though :)
    Can someone send me the link to download the Ferrari F360 sounds present here please?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v4nLE...ead.php?t=2948

By looking at the date the video was added, I'm saying the exact ones there are he very first original ones. Download SoundMod Pack 1, the link is in the first post of this thread (It does include other cars aswell, but you can choose not to install them). As the site they were originally from isn't working now and have been updated a further 7 times. The ones in the video will be in SoundMod Pack 1

Did it a few hours ago, was in too much of a ruch to post though :)By looking at the date the video was added, I'm saying the exact ones there are he very first original ones. Download SoundMod Pack 1, the link is in the first post of this thread (It does include other cars aswell, but you can choose not to install them). As the site they were originally from isn't working now and have been updated a further 7 times. The ones in the video will be in SoundMod Pack 1

So I can't download SoundMod Pack 1?

Hello, just thought I would post some of my work in progress sounds :)

RUF RGT Updated (onhigh still has a bug).

Shelby GT500 Beta.

C6 Z06 Beta.

Zonda Roadster Beta.

CCR, preview here.

Preview video for the rest of them here (video is a bit rubbish but I just chucked it all together).

I would of just posted the CCR mod but I posted the others to show you what i'm aiming for with the others and I will be fixing the others either tonight or tommorrow.

I hope that Zonda is good, if I'm going to use it :p I'm currently driving the Zonda Mod which makes it sound like an F1 car and it sound pretty damn good ;)

I want a Murciélago sound mod and I suck at sound mods, textures are my forté :p

I will d'load when I get on my TDU PC and test'em :)

*stomps feet*

Well the zonda I reckon sounds good but everyone has there own taste :)

As said they are all w.i.p. The things that need fixing is the looping, the rgt and gt500 being the worst, but there really just to show what i'm making. Plus these are my first try's :)

The Murciélago needs a new starting up sound I agree, but it needs a downshifting sound when you lift off, like to give it more grunt aswell. :)

Someone really needs to change the DB9 sound, its horrible! Its like a hoover.