We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

TDU: PC Car Sound Upgrades! Pack 2 now ready!!

Mb

• Replies 468
    • Created
    • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am in need for some good looping software where you can import a wav sound and cut it at any point. Then the software will patch the sound to make a seamless loop.

I have not found any software to match my needs so I'm going to scrap the real sounds for now and work on the sounds we have already plus some extra ones I have done.

So sound pack v3.0 will be ready this weekend or next.

Sorry to keep you all waiting but it was worth a gamble to look at real sounds and I just wish I had the real cars to hand.

I can't get the RapidShare site to work... it always says "Error... make sure you have Javascript enabled" (Which I do!)

Any ideas?

Thanks a lot!

What browser are you using?

Also have you searched Google for JavaScript problems?

Rapidshare is so troublesome. Honestly sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't. To make sure if it does work... :

[color="DarkRed"]Start --> Run 
    Type cmd 
    Type the following WITHOUT QUOTES. "ping www.rapidshare.com" 

If it says at the end, "Packets: Sent = 4, Received = 4" 
    THEN RAPIDSHARE IS NOT DOWN. 

If it says, "Packets: Sent = 4, Lost = 4" 
    And you can still access other websites. 
    THEN RAPIDSHARE IS DOWN[/color]

If it is not down then it's having technical problems like it always does. You can either keep trying again and again which sometimes makes it work or you can try again at different times as it sometimes makes a difference ;)

Hope that helped!

• 4 weeks later...

After a bit of a hiatus i'm back with another sound mod :P only 1 this time. I kind of keep going in and out of playing TDU at the moment.

Anyways here is a Murcie sound mod. As always still a work in progress, i'm still working on the mid to high transition, and also there is no preview aswell I will upload one tomorrow.

Murcie Roadster

Comments & Criticism welcome

• 3 weeks later...

I would just like to add that i've now done the off throttle sounds and I have to say this F40 sound mod is the best I have ever done :D and I will post a updated preview in a short while but for the time being I will let you imagine what it sounds like when it's all put together :D

Ok what does everybody think of this crafted with my own bare hands :monkeydance:

tduf40 updated sounds preview.mp3 - 2.90MB

Do I upload or do I not? that is the question :dance: