We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

TDU: PC Car Sound Upgrades! Pack 2 now ready!!

Mb

• Replies 468
    • Created
    • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just joined up here to request some help for a sound modification (no longer needed, solved on my own!). I found the original Ferrari 360 Challenge Stradale sound far from anything real. I took roughly 5 hours today making this sound for it. I hope you enjoy it as much as I do! I'd love to receive feedback on it! If it's negative, please be constructive!

I just joined up here to request some help for a sound modification (no longer needed, solved on my own!). I found the original Ferrari 360 Challenge Stradale sound far from anything real. I took roughly 5 hours today making this sound for it. I hope you enjoy it as much as I do! I'd love to receive feedback on it! If it's negative, please be constructive!

It's too F1 V8 for me.

It's hard to say this, but I failed at making an F430 sound that was of the same quality as the 360 CS and DB9. Because of the way the F430 changes gears, it plays the off_high sound for a short bit and then continues playing the on_high sound causing major annoyance to the player. The problem I have most trouble with this is all 6 of the on and off sounds are drastically different from each other to capture the powerful sound of the F430. The sounds would also randomly glitch and chirp making the overall quality sub par.

It's hard to say this, but I failed at making an F430 sound that was of the same quality as the 360 CS and DB9. Because of the way the F430 changes gears, it plays the off_high sound for a short bit and then continues playing the on_high sound causing major annoyance to the player. The problem I have most trouble with this is all 6 of the on and off sounds are drastically different from each other to capture the powerful sound of the F430. The sounds would also randomly glitch and chirp making the overall quality sub par.

Maybe that's why all my F430 sounds have failed more than other attempts. Thanks anyway! I can't wait for your future sound mods!

-Leadfoot

Yes. the F430 sounds, as they enter the different RPM ranges, are so different that it sounds like it has 3 different engines in it. That makes the car sound really weird. Since i used sounds from a rev for the Aston Martin, the sounds flow together and you don't get that. except for the transfer from low to high. I still don't know why the idle and on/off low rpm sounds are so mute compared to the on/off high rpm sounds. I'm afraid that if I adjust the volume manually it will change the file size and I would have to compress the sound even further, killing the quality.

• 1 month later...
    • 2 weeks later...

doesn't work

everything works perfect:thumbsup:

except these :[Edonis Sound Mod Download]

Creator: killall

[z06 Sound Mod Download]

[

RS4 Sound Mod (Some glitches)

Murcielago Coupé

Murcielago Roadster

Ford GT

Jaguar XJ 220

RUF R-GT

New Common.bnk (New Ferarri Horn and Transistion Noise is quitened

]

Creator: RegiCide

[Lamborghini Countach 25th Aniversary Sound Mod Download]

Creator: Rain93

[Lamborghini Gallardo - 1.1 Sound Mod Download]

[Audi S6 Sound Mod Download]

[Ferrari 360 Challenge Stradale]

Creator: X2-TheV

[360 Stradale Sound Mod Download]

[250 GTO Sound Mod Download]

[F40 Sound Mod Download]

Creator: AnderZone

[RUF T12 Sound Mod Download BETA (TDU-C Members only)]

Creator: S71NG3R

[Dodge Challenger Sound Mod Download]

Creator: Gearjammer

[Zonda Roadster and Coupé Sound Mod Download]

Creator: Nerevar

[Ferrari 360C Sound Mod Download]

[Countach Sound Mod Download]

Creators: Unknown :(

[Lexi Gear Change Noise Fix download] - Replaces gear change sound with regular TDU one.

Creator: Kevin

i put it in the same folder where i put the others too but they don't work:(

can someone help me? pm me