We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

The "Same Manufacturer "Car .vs. Car"" Thread

DriftNismo

• Replies 319
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Alright. I need to end this poll before anyone else goes "bah Prius" or "bah iQ" or "bah Toyota in general". (I myself have done this, obviously, so this includes me. lol) So, now for something entirely different:

Toyota

Wait, what? Oops. Tee hee. :P

Toyota Soarer 3.0GT / Lexus SC300

or

Toyota Chaser Tourer V JZX100 (although this pic may not show a Tourer V, but instead a lower spec)

My vote is for the Chaser, because it'd be unique where I live and it contains a highly recent revision of the 1JZ. Sure, the larger and stronger 2JZ in the Soarer is great, but the out-of-the-box turbo in the Chaser would be a definite plus.

Old One

This is a hard choice for me, you were better off putting the old vs the old and new vs the new(Charger vs Challenger) but you can't beat the old Challenger's 426 :D The 6.1 isn't bad, but not as good as the 426. and both are my favorite muscles.

:bump:

Two Nissan techno mini-supercars

Nissan Skyline GT-R (R32)

3826774193_c5dba2897e.jpg

Nissan Fairlady 300ZX (Z32)

3322349182_21620a0100.jpg

I like both, but ultimately my heart rests on the 300ZX. The Skyline is liked and revered by too many people. I like that the 300ZX is a bit more left-field and is imo the better looker. Plus, it's a targa!