We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

TDU Server Problems

Baldy

Can you connect to the tdu servers?  

147 members have voted

1. 1. Can you connect to the tdu servers?

• Yes - Xbox 360
    • No - Xbox 360
    • Yes - PC
    • No - PC
    • Yes - PS2
    • No - PS2

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Little bit old now but... Oh well. :)

Ever since i could come online, ive been all fine and can connect for about a week now i think it would be. However sucks that many people have a bad connection to me. Andreaz and Reaper only have the best connection to me so far. :D

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

have been able to get in on PC at least 90% of the time, and have never been denied on ps2

have really only had a couple times when the servers messed with me, with the most recent and by far the most frustrating being as i passed checkpoint 30 in the millionaires challenge. got disconnected.......

• 3 weeks later...

If you have the megapack but get disconnected from the server with a 'Download has not been saved' error then you need to activate your megapack content.

To fix this, start the program called "activate-add-on.exe" in your TDU folder and enter the serial that was provided to you when you bought the megapack.

cheers! :cheers:

edit: or maybe look at this>>> http://forums.eu.atari.com/showthread.php?t=81922

just delete ur Addon.txt file in >C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Test Drive Unlimited< directory and u should be able to try again ;)

The Code u can only find in ur e-mail with a purchase confirmation after u payed the Megapack

Yes but not Atari. Contact where ever you bought the megapack, they should be able to reissue the key as you have an order number to refer to. If u don't have it either...I'm out of options....:sulk:

i dont have the addon.txt

IF Addon is not there, you will get this error. If you do not have addon, open notepad and copy the serial that was given to you when you purchased the pack to there (with the "-". ex 1234-5678-9012-4564) and save.

must be kiddin' right? In case u didn't notice, it's weekend...:oook:

They r not ER u know :D

If they answer u in few days time, consider urself lucky :dance:

edit:

anyway....there's a sticky just for this type of question. here ya go.

http://forums.eu.atari.com/showthread.php?t=65836

If you want to re-install TDU and by that I mean you want to keep your profile (save game) and the cd key text files (authentication codes) then I would use the TDU uninstall shortcut in the start menu, then go to the Atari folder in Program Files and delete everything inside (the Atari folder.)

To complete the removal of the megapack, go to the Application Data folder and delete the Addon.txt file. Maybe I didn't mention this file is hidden, so u gotta turn on the option to see it. I'm on XP by the way. I'm not too hot on Vista, mistah!

• 2 weeks later...