We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Car Spotting: What You Saw Recently!

The Queen

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Black on black on black (exterior, interior, wheels) Honda NSX. Had HRE wheels (or expensive Motigis - I was driving and couldn't tell), and four ginormous, square exhaust tips cannons out the back. Lowered, too.

A friend of mine knows the owner, and his great uncle is my neighbor, and... Long story short, I hope it shows up outside my house. Very little chance of that, though. I'll have to make do with the Challenger that was parked outside a few days ago. :cheeky:

Also:

Camaro SS (Silver/gray, dealer car)

Nissan 370Z (black, with the nice optional wheels)

:D

-Leadfoot

That's soooooo cool!

Saw this beast yesterday.

Thank you Alex! Image's a bit soft because it was shot wide open (f/1.4).

Brilliant shot yourself! :)

@Tom: Awesome shot! I'd crop that ti-iny bit of the car on the left though, but wow!

Thank you Alex! Image's a bit soft because it was shot wide open (f/1.4).

Brilliant shot yourself! :)

@Tom: Awesome shot! I'd crop that ti-iny bit of the car on the left though, but wow!

>:| Arghh! Now you mention it to me!?! :P Damn, I missed that bit haha :(

>:| Arghh! Now you mention it to me!?! :P Damn, I missed that bit haha :(

Hahahaha making constant edits is nothing abnormal, especially when you learn new PP techniques. As for this, count your lucky stars it's only a crop. I've had to make major edits before, and those were a pain!

I saw Prowler first and,hopefully,last time in my life.That thing is ugly as hell.

I got a ride in one of those when I was about seven. I wondered for years why the driver never did any wheel-spinning, pedal-floored starts. But now I know - it has just over 200 horsepower, is limited to 112 mph, and does zero-to-sixty in about eight seconds. :eek:

So close, Plymouth, yet so far. :(

-Leadfoot