We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Car Spotting: What You Saw Recently!

The Queen

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I know this was ages ago but why were Arab cars in London? Who can be stuffed sending their car to London just to show it off? And wouldn't you need UK plates?

The cars are in London because their owners are in London. Yes they do it just to show off and for the attention it brings them.

There are quite a few Arab cars in London which should legally have their plates changed, most of these cars being from Qatar. Other Arabic countries which have plates featuring English characters or numbers alongside the Arabic script seem to be okay. There have been instances of people being made to change their plates, but on the whole they're left alone.

Your sir, need to get yourself a camera. :eek:

:lol: I certainly do, or one that works. I could have gotten a pictue of the Jag if I had my camera, since it was at the side of the road with it's hazzards on. :p

Instead, here's a DB5 i saw at a museum a few weeks ago (not the one I saw today)

http://i900.photobucket.com/albums/ac202/LP670-4_SV/DB5-1.jpg

Phone cam ftw. :p

Today and Yesterday: a Matte Black Zonda F Club Sport!

It's been kicking around over the weekend!

It's typical, i was in my mums can in the center on our town, i get a Txt from a mate saying "OMG ZONDA IN ELLON"(ellons the town i live in) and no sooner do i finnish reading it, it comes round the corner and i'm like 'OMG'

Sooo nice to finally see one moving, everyone pritty much was like 'OMG'! And i hate my phone for not taking pic's quick enough!

I also saw it on the A90(main road to Aberdeen) and 2 of my mates have seen it this weekend!

We think its the new one after the guy who owned one in the aera had his written off last year, and he was getting another one to replace it while it was getting fixed! (just used the first link to the story, as it made news all over the UK)

On top ofthe Zonda, I also saw a 599 when i was at the hospital(diddent feel appropiate to take a pic, as an ambulance had just appered and had its lights on, and you'd of seen it in the background), an Elise & VX220 along with lots of other things! The good weather brings them out!

Today and Yesterday: a Matte Black Zonda F Club Sport!

Awesome, yeah I know about it. It's the GJ edition, another one off. The owner used to have a silver C12 S and when he wrote it off he went to Pagani and ordered a custom built Zonda F. (I just realised you said all that in your post, haha.)

I must try and get up there to see it. It's worth it for me as I love the Zonda F to bits. :D

4893576110_53d80a9ab5_z.jpg

*Not my photo*

:drool:

THATS IT!!! I though it had a funny logo on the side(behind the door) although neve knew it was a 1 off edtion!

Well me and my mate are both hunting for it! And if i he manages to get a pic of it, i'll post it here...yeh braking the rules, but lest i've actually seen it! And i'm sure you guy's wont mind!

Looking at that reminds me that I'm off to look at some Alfa Romeo Giuliettas today with my mum because she wants to upgrade from her Polo.

I wonder if the showroom employees will remember me from when my dad ordered/picked up our MiTo. Some of the VW showroom employees did when I walked into the VW stand at a local car show earlier this year.

[mod edit:] Please do not quote images, thanks!