We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Car Spotting: What You Saw Recently!

The Queen

I hate to get all 4Chan here but, pics or it didn't happen. This isn't aimed at any one person, just in general. People's actual spots get swamped out by text, I don't come here to read what you saw, I wanna see it too!

I don't mind what it is (within obvious reason) just photograph it, camera phone or anything, it doesn't have to be a work of art.

MOAR pics peeps!

To be honest, quite a lot of people spot cars in places they can't take pictures. Maybe some people have spotted cars while they have been driving and therefore are unable to take a picture.

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I hate to get all 4Chan here but, pics or it didn't happen. This isn't aimed at any one person, just in general. People's actual spots get swamped out by text, I don't come here to read what you saw, I wanna see it too!

I don't mind what it is (within obvious reason) just photograph it, camera phone or anything, it doesn't have to be a work of art.

MOAR pics peeps!

I really should've got a pic of the lambo spyder as it was outside the back of my house but I didn't because I fail and I was too busy trying to find my jaw :thumbsup: I would go and get a picture of the white M3 that's on the estate but meh, cba :cheeky:

Look whats in the middle!!!

It's not on fire! WOW!

Okay, so yesterday I drove on the public roads for the first time ever! And better yet, it was in a manual car. :)

But the second time, I drove for a bit longer (in an auto) and the moment I pulled out, the VERY first car to pull out behind me was a bright red Corvette Z06. So he starts following at ten feet, and since its a learner's permit, I have one of my parents next to me saying "Don't go over the limit! Ignore him!"

Luckily, there were other roads to practice on. :)

-Leadfoot

Yesterday, an M3, and M5 and an M6, Ferrari Dino, TWO Aston Martin Rapides (one of which was only days old), Aston Martin Vanquish S, Ford Focus RS 500, Bentley Continental GT Supersports, Porsche 996 GT3, Bentley Continental 2 GTs, Bentley Continental GTC, Maserati 3200 GT and a few Lotuses