We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Car Spotting: What You Saw Recently!

The Queen

Guest RB26DETT

I saw 2 Skylines yesterday. Both were R33 GTR's. One was black and one was white, parked outside Halfords.

Why not take piccy? :cry::cry::cry:

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't you look a bit wierd wondering round Tesco car packs taking pictures of people's common as muck TTs and Q7s? :p

It was the only things worth photographing that day. Would you rather have a picture of a fiesta then?

AND to answer your question I was not "wandering" around I was sitting in the car while my dad went into a shop. Then we started moving and I got a photo of the TT & focus ST and the Q7 so meh... ;)

Going driving at an industril estate tommorow (first time driving, yay) (oh and its today now :) ) and in the same place I know there is currently a Carrera GT and a Ferrari F50, try and get photo's if the guy is in. Please Please Please Please.

Guest ShiZzl3
hmm, one of my mates bought a R34 GTR recently. Stock in blue. awesome car.

there a common sight here, so it don't turn heads nor my head

It was the only things worth photographing that day. Would you rather have a picture of a fiesta then?

No, but I'm pretty sure I could live without any pics ;)

AND to answer your question I was not "wandering" around I was sitting in the car while my dad went into a shop. Then we started moving and I got a photo of the TT & focus ST and the Q7 so meh... ;)

That is slightly less wierd, but I'd still think you were a tard if I saw you taking pics of a TT :p

See that guy in the 4th pic, with the blue shirt? That's the owner

If you see him again, tell him that i said you should tell him (Get it? ;)) that he ruined a beautiful 350Z.

LMAO that thing is ugly! Flying Spur sounds nice though :)

No, but I'm pretty sure I could live without any pics ;)

That is slightly less wierd, but I'd still think you were a tard if I saw you taking pics of a TT :p

Anyway ease off. I took a picture of a car. Since when have you taken any pictures and shown them here? HUH!? ;)

Guest RB26DETT

i was driving home last night from my relatives place. once i reached the exit gate of the subdivision, a white 997 turbo was entering from the other gate. i know you guy's are sick of porsche's, but they're not the common here.

well, they're the common rare car if you get it. lol.