We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Car Spotting: What You Saw Recently!

The Queen

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

well i got no pics :cry: But ive seen a Audi R8 Lamborghini Gallardo Superleggera and Ferrari F430 Coupé a TVR Cebera Speed a TVR Sagaris and Aston Martins which were the V8 Vantage Coupé and Roadster DBS Coupé and Volante and a DB9 :thumbsup::ccat:

I Swear That is a DBS:confused:

DBS is very different if you look, the DBS has a rear difuser, new sills, and, depending on the model, different rims. This is a DB9, which is better. ;) :leaves:

I must say, that DB9 is stunning :drool: Though it'd look better with these rims IMO.

BUBBLE CAR!

Some wierd thing with a badge on the back to say it has power steering..

DB4 (cba to resize the photo)

http://i54.tinypic.com/2yns3r8.jpg

Haha, awesome!

Btw you reckon you guys will still be going there in December/Early January? I have been offered to stay with my friend again and will be booking it sometime next month, so will be planning trips to London nearer the time. :D

Btw you reckon you guys will still be going there in December/Early January? I have been offered to stay with my friend again and will be booking it sometime next month, so will be planning trips to London nearer the time. :D

Have no idea tbh, might be, but it might be completely dead.. and cold..

DBS is very different if you look, the DBS has a rear difuser, new sills, and, depending on the model, different rims. This is a DB9, which is better. ;) :leaves:

I must say, that DB9 is stunning :drool: Though it'd look better with these rims IMO.

Oh i thought it was a full DBS but thanks for telling me that ;)

Awesome 355 shot! :)

Saw a Lotus Elise Type 72 today, twice. Passed me and then came back. Because I live in a resort town, you see a few mildly interesting cars in the fall (a bunch of Elise's, usually one or two short Ferrari trains per year). But this was the best-looking one I'd seen. It's one of these, but believe me, it looks so low and evil in black with the gold trim, very low to the ground and all that. :)

-Leadfoot