We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Car Spotting: What You Saw Recently!

The Queen

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I SAW A 2009 ZR1!!!!! It's the first one I have seen. There is a guy who lives in my town, a millionaire but one of the only ones around, who flew his helicopter down to the Corvette Plant to pick it up last tuesday (I live about 4 hours dirve from the plant) It's black with black interior, 3RZ package without chrome wheels (thank God). It is absolutly impossible to describe how amazing it was in words. I didn't get to hear it because it was about 4 cars in front of us but I got to see it leave a stop light and my God the accleleration is just astounding! It's simply unlike anything out there.

i saw a 2009 zr1!!!!! It's the first one i have seen. There is a guy who lives in my town, a millionaire but one of the only ones around, who flew his helicopter down to the corvette plant to pick it up last tuesday (i live about 4 hours dirve from the plant) it's black with black interior, 3rz package without chrome wheels (thank god). It is absolutly impossible to describe how amazing it was in words. I didn't get to hear it because it was about 4 cars in front of us but i got to see it leave a stop light and my god the accleleration is just astounding! It's simply unlike anything out there.

holy crap!

Hes gonna explode!

I SAW A 2009 ZR1!!!!! It's the first one I have seen. There is a guy who lives in my town, a millionaire but one of the only ones around, who flew his helicopter down to the Corvette Plant to pick it up last tuesday (I live about 4 hours dirve from the plant) It's black with black interior, 3RZ package without chrome wheels (thank God). It is absolutly impossible to describe how amazing it was in words. I didn't get to hear it because it was about 4 cars in front of us but I got to see it leave a stop light and my God the accleleration is just astounding! It's simply unlike anything out there.

You live in the USA and only saw 1 yet? I saw 2 in Europe :p

Yesterday I saw this: (the silly flash HAD to go off)

*snip*

I actually saw that happen in front of my eyes!!! Couldn't believe it!

Oh the day before I saw somebody's bone...

I saw something like that happen on the motorway right in front of us, last year on Octoboer 31st. :eek: I was pretty shocked aswell.

Quite nice, on the way home from school I saw a dark grey E46 M3 CSL, behind that was a dark blue E92 M3, behind that was a black R8, two cars behind that was a blue 911 Turbo and a few cars back was a blue 350Z :D. And saw a Trueno earlier at break.

EDIT: 997 Posts, the 911 I saw was a 997 :D.

Well in my country it's difficult to find a Porsche or BMW or something like that, but, there are cool cars, like, today i Saw a Ford Falcon Sprint from 1978 in perfect conditions, and when he acelerated, I heard the noise of the V8 eheh

Another was a CHevrolet Tigra with big spoiler rims, tuning front and bumper, like a tuning car.

Or a Chevrolet CHevy II SS ( looks like the CHevrolet Nova 2)

I walk past this every day when I go to school. Sometimes he is moving it when I am there (to turn round, instead of doing a 3 point turn, he floors it up the road to a tiny roundabout) - VERY nice V8 growl.

[Mercedes-Benz C63 AMG]

I would have a photo of a new Mustang GT500 (VERY rare in the UK) in Red with White stripes, which is just up the road, but they had it under a cover. Yes I live in an expensive part of an expensive part of the country. No I am not rich.

Also saw/heard an Aston V8 roar away from the station, and in the car park (every day) there is a V8, DB9, 5 911s of different types, a couple of 6-series', S500, multiple Rangeys and Cayennes etc etc etc.