We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Driver Of The Week (DOTW #1)

S71NG3R

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

as i said, we should do it in practice run things you can do for multiplayer races, so us HCM preferrers can enter, with a seperate leaderboard.

So say, we choose a course (for example, may the best man win) choose a class (say D) and ask people to post their times (also, to be fair to PC users, disallow DLC cars) and state whether HCM or ACM, then have 2 leaderboards. one for people with skill, the other for morons :p

if we do that, i reckon the first race should be the keleoke pass race :p

K got a new time but this may change as i try to improve it & get into 1st place.

*Edit* i just got a even better time & it wasnt even my best driving lol. (I'll be taking my winners cup now:D)

*edit,edit* i changed both my pics to same one to reduce loading time etc

As it's the first week I'm allowing changes to get the best for everyone.

Shadow I will allow your time for now.

I propose (please reply ASAP if this is what you want):

Driver of the week

One leader board

Hardcore Driver of the week

Another leader board.

I've not got a lot of time now I will have more details later.

no your on your own. if you want i'll enter the new entry i did in race mode? either way i'll still be in the lead lol

Enter the race one because it clearly says in first post Race and Time races only, not Practice laps, and not having computer AI at the start means you don't have to turn out to over take just floor it. So you got like 1-2 seconds bonus from practice lap :D

us 360 users have the advantage of the 250GTO :p

although im not entering as i hate easy mode...

GTO was slower when I tried it ... it's slower 0-60 and through the gears ... more stable tho

Oh and I think you should add what machine (pc/360/etc) people are using ... then we can gauge this

NEW FASTEST TIME!!!!! :p

http://forum.turboduck.net/showpost.php?p=43524&postcount=22

S71NG3R, just a suggestion, should people post the screen shot of the Global Time rankings aswell, just so, if needs be, we can check their time for real to make sure it's legit .... ?

Also, the fastest Britsih Driver on the race!!!! :D :D :D

Ah no, if you do that I won't be able to compete. Reason being because my internet is so poor, and it disconnects me every so often and when I play TDU I get disconnected all the time, and I have no chance of doing races.

So that's why I'm using my offline profile.

First, sorry Driver Of The Week Hardcore is now postponed until next week. This is so we can get the rules fair and will have it's own thread. Please look at the new thread (posted later) to discuss how this can be done as fair as possible.

Second, back to normal DOTW please only post the time at the results screen. It will not be fair for offline mode members if you keep posting the rankings list.

@ Car freak can you change you results screen picture to your new time. I've added your time for now but I need the picture changed.

From now on the rankings screen will not count so please don't post a screen shot of it.

Thank you for your understanding through the set-up stage of the DOTW challenge. Next week we will have a better understanding of how to keep this as fair as possible.