We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

what the hell happened??????

viper plus vette

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I only like the 2006 Scooby WRX STi and the Scooby RB5, and i especially hate the new Scooby. I've always been an Evo fan anyway, what have Scooby ever made that could match an Evo IX FQ-400? Nothing. I like the new Evo X too, they both just look different though, but i like both their looks. The Evo VI TME is the best looking though by far.

• 1 month later...

The basic version looks a bit rubbish up close, doesnt look as bad as the pics though!

In bright blue with all the decals on the rally version should make it look pretty decent, not as good as the evo IMO, but alot better then everyone is saying it is

Remember the last model, that got a slaughtering when it was uncovered also, but it definatley grew on me!

the one thing that im going to miss though is earth shaking exhaust!

Almost... The STi and base Evo at least (well, maybe not all those FQ versions you guys get in UK)

The new STi's looks are growing on me really fast. The base 1.5 models look really crap though, especially with the chrome strip linking the lights. Just draws extra attention it can't handle. The STi's body coloured strip helps address that, but the rear light lenses really need a different colour, red or smoked, doesn't matter too much